Wyche Status?

Advertisement
Welcome to 2014, where a 3rd stringer not playing in one game (Wyche played against both Lousiville AND FAMU) leads to threads like this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, if they can talk him into it, maybe a medical RS would be a good thing. I don't know if they are even considering this, but it wouldn't be too hard to come up with an injury they could document. Wyche was hurt by the ACC rule on JUCO transfers. He sure could have used the extra couple of months on campus.

The guy just got too much hype when he didn't really deserve it. Jenkins and Huert deserved the hype. Wyche is massive with good athleticism for his size. Came in late and it was obvious he wasn't working out much before he came in. Jenkins on the other hand was putting in work before he showed up which is why he's getting the PT. The 3 will definitely be a very good rotation at NT these next 2 years. Just need to put in the "work".

Advertisement
I know for a fact I saw him on Saturday. He was the last one to run through the smoke and halfway through he tripped, fell and rolled back up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back