Wyche Status?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should just shirt him

Wasn't he a 2/2 guy?

Yes he was part of the 2011 class coming out of HS.
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Michael-Wyche-107593

But because of his family issues and the death of his mom he left juco for a year, so if Miami wants the school can apply for an additional year of eligibility to be reinstated. Which based on his performance thus far he will most definitely need that 6th year. But currently he is considered a redshirt junior.

Last edited:

Wow.

Mods, you going to let this one slide?

Fat is fat. He's 340lbs. Out of shape. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I will try to be more considerate.

Hey Bumstein, Gulden's white knight, thinking hurting my feelings when you're known as the person who reports the most users on this board to the mods b/c people hurt his feelings. I've seen it all.

Wow.

Fat is fat. He's 340lbs. Out of shape. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I will try to be more considerate.

Hey Bumstein, Gulden's white knight, thinking hurting my feelings when you're known as the person who reports the most users on this board to the mods b/c people hurt his feelings. I've seen it all.

reproted

Advertisement
wow dude, really?

ishting on players who wear the U and give their all for the program?

low class gon low class

His all? The rest of the team is #Utough and he's #CheeseburgerTough. I'd bet he'd tell you the same. He didn't make the effort to arrive even close to in shape. He went lazy. I am rooting for him and hope he gets it together, contributes immensely, and becomes a first rounder. But right now he's been passed by both the other DT's in his class.

Wow.

And *** is ***. You're a homosapien. Out of lube. I'm not sorry I hurt your feelings.

We're discussing an out of shape disappointing DT and you call me ***. So powerful. Thanks. I'll let my wife know its all been a sham. Anyway, back to football..

Wow.

Huh?

Reported.

Advertisement

Wow.

Huh?

Reported.

Jordan, tisk tisk.

Advertisement
Back