Pro Wrestling WWE MEGA THREAD

How bout Bron Breaker...

Coached this kid in travel ball... crazy to see the beast he has become. He is a legit athlete... put up a 4.5 at the NFL combine and pushed out 35 reps.
Looks just like his uncle, even more than his father.

Advertisement
Looks just like his uncle, even more than his father.

Never met his uncle but his father was around the park all the time. He is like the president of the school board or something.

Shaking his hand is the weirdest thing. Its literally like shaking a statue's giant immovable cement hand. Just slightly intimidating.

Never met his uncle but his father was around the park all the time. He is like the president of the school board or something.

Shaking his hand is the weirdest thing. Its literally like shaking a statue's giant immovable cement hand. Just slightly intimidating.
For context of just how strong Rick was, look up the video of him clotheslining Chris Champion.

Bron’s dad! At the end of the match, Chris Champion connects accidentally with his crane kick finish. Rick Steiner then clotheslined Champion into oblivion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watched it with the kids. Reigns/Big E was a very good match. The vibe of the show was weird, though. They kept setting up the Rock's return and he didn't show.
Yeah I only saw Shinsuke vs Damian Priest, RK-Bro vs The Usos & Reigns vs Big E.

I agree about the build up of the Rock return, to me it seemed like they’re trying to set the narrative that he’s gonna come back & challenge Reigns for the Universal title at either Royal Rumble in January or Wrestlemania 2022 in the “Battle for the Head of the Tribe” type situation, where Rocky will of course put Reigns over.

I think WWE made mistake making Bobby Lashley drop the strap to Big E, I get they don’t want two heels as their top Champions on both shows, but Lashley is way more over than Big E & is a way more believe champion. IMO Big E doesn’t really move the needle as a Babyface champ, he’s a great character & I like him, but he doesn’t book any heat or create interesting storylines as a meager babyface, he can’t carry the company like Lashley can IMO.

The Hurt Business was white hot when they broke them up.

Yeah I only saw Shinsuke vs Damian Priest, RK-Bro vs The Usos & Reigns vs Big E.

I agree about the build up of the Rock return, to me it seemed like they’re trying to set the narrative that he’s gonna come back & challenge Reigns for the Universal title at either Royal Rumble in January or Wrestlemania 2022 in the “Battle for the Head of the Tribe” type situation, where Rocky will of course put Reigns over.

I think WWE made mistake making Bobby Lashley drop the strap to Big E, I get they don’t want two heels as their top Champions on both shows, but Lashley is way more over than Big E & is a way more believe champion. IMO Big E doesn’t really move the needle as a Babyface champ, he’s a great character & I like him, but he doesn’t book any heat or create interesting storylines as a meager babyface, he can’t carry the company like Lashley can IMO.

The Hurt Business was white hot when they broke them up.
Yeah, Lashley has quietly gotten really good. He sells very well when he has to.

Advertisement
Yeah, Lashley has quietly gotten really good. He sells very well when he has to.
His handicap match with the Mysterios was the best match on Raw last night.

He’s a great Monster Heel & has very good psychology in his ring work, he understands how to sell & not kill off his opponents gimmick while still maintaining himself as a dominant monster.

Screenshot_20211209-203818_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1639103892757.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a serious note.... the Rock went to the U. Vince close friend, former president Trump roots for the U.

Think Vince could offer some Canes some NIL $$$?

On a serious note.... the Rock went to the U. Vince close friend, former president Trump roots for the U.

Think Vince could offer some Canes some NIL $$$?
Doesn’t Lambert own AEW Wrestling? Might be an issue for Vince.

Advertisement
Back