WVU article on Harley: so perfect you'd think it was satire

Advertisement
Have you read their Scout forums from Harley's visit? They took him to a freaking GIRLS HS BBALL GAME on his OV!! /DEAD

Harley Update - 1 - BlueGoldNews.com Forums - Scout

mountainmomma51 wrote:
Any Harley sightings?

Last night at the MHS vs UHS girl basketball game with Logan Holgorsen.

Some nice comments responding to that...

WVUthruAndthru wrote:

They couldn't find anything else better to do?

Good grief, I hope that him going to a WV high school basketball game was not what he really did on his visit. If so, thats embarassing and pitiful. When people wonder why we cant recruit better, this needs to be towards the top of the list...

Yea they "pulled" his offer to give it to Isaac Zika because he's obviously better

Advertisement
Dopey West Virginia fans have to create fake news to explain their failing head coach getting out played then out recurited. Sad!

Last edited:
I mean them moving on so they don't get ****ed on NSD seems like a good idea to me.

its not them choosing another guy over Harley. Its them choosing another guy over the slim possiblilty of getting Harley.

And he probably visited, was asked to completely shut things down, but since hes kinda an ******* he said no and that he'd be visiting UCLA the next week, so Dana told him theyd be going a different direction then. Very logical.

Last edited:
Lol wait this guy is a professional? Its one thing for people ripping a kid on a message board but you're getting paid and you're petty? Lol this guys a ******* clown

kids make bad decisions all the time, unfortunately if your a top recruit your mistakes are intensely scrutinized by a fan base of adults that want your service. sign with them, all is forgiven, sign elsewhere and your everything but a child of god . . . us included

Advertisement
If he signs great.. if not that fine to.. not losing hair for a 5'8 WR just because he is fast.. talented but super indecisive guys usually don't pan out (ie: Sam Bruce etc).. He is someone who if he not a starter in 2 years he will transfer. ain't stressin'

Harley has handled his recruitment like a joke but there is something to be said about how it's been managed on the parental side of it. I don't know him and the man could be a great father on many levels but that his father was on Twitter last week tweeting at Sam Bruce to join them at WVU shows me the role model Harley has was not so great in this area.

We've been on the wrong end of kids "toying" around with us only to commit elsewhere. Unfortunately, it's part of the game of recruiting 18 year old kids.

Advertisement
Have you read their Scout forums from Harley's visit? They took him to a freaking GIRLS HS BBALL GAME on his OV!! /DEAD

mountainmomma51 wrote:
Any Harley sightings?

WVUthruAndthru wrote:

Good grief, I hope that him going to a WV high school basketball game was not what he really did on his visit. If so, thats embarassing and pitiful. When people wonder why we cant recruit better, this needs to be towards the top of the list...

Well there's the rub gentlemen. They took Harley out on the town in Morgue-in-town, amongst all the local folk, and he probably ****ed in his pants. No wonder he decommitted.

This jit was flashing the U before he even committed to WVU, he waited for that UM offer and he jumped on it and never looked back.

most of these south florida kids see their uncles, big brothers, fathers, grandfathers loving the U, then to see their families not have to travel to see them? icing on the cake.

If the old STA coach were around, I think Harley never commits to WVU, and none of this nonsense happens. Harley's a talent, definitely worth the drama (will be much more productive in the Berrios role, IMO). But recruiting has become a circus show and the clowning around just makes it worse. Better to be like Devonta Smith and stay quiet.

Advertisement
Harley has handled his recruitment like a joke but there is something to be said about how it's been managed on the parental side of it. I don't know him and the man could be a great father on many levels but that his father was on Twitter last week tweeting at Sam Bruce to join them at WVU shows me the role model Harley has was not so great in this area.

My honest opinion I think west Virginia got punked by MH and family

I love the articles that paint these 18 year olds as bad ppl. Coaches can play the game all they want and they are just trying to win. But when the kids do it they are me first and immature.

The coaches and the media has created this problem with their insane coverage of these kids. If they want kids to go about this is mature ways. Take the mics and cameras off them.

mountainmomma51 wrote:
Any Harley sightings?

WVUthruAndthru wrote:

Should have gone cow tipping, better then a HS girls basketball game.

Advertisement
Back