Wtf is going on with this site... All of these ads

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve tried very hard to keep it free and that’s what they want to do. Maudes get ads-free for free but I still pay to support the site for the reasons you’ve stated. It’s actually better for them if people pay the $25. People don’t have to pay of course. Andrew said he has no control over the ad placement. I don’t know how that works. I’ve been on plenty of sites with annoying ads so I’m not sure how this is different than the other aggressive, ad-loaded ones.
I didn't know I got this place ad free. I've been using an ad blocker for years so I didn't know until you said something.

I didn't know I got this place ad free. I've been using an ad blocker for years so I didn't know until you said something.
It’s supposed to be free to Maudes though I paid so that I can support bAndrew’s click habit and mess with complainers on equal ground.

Real talk.. I know you guys probably need help, but ****... These big *** ads from Home Depot and Hulu.. Please put up a ad where I'm f**king a chick and you can see it for free on this nice fresh carpet installation from Publix or Home depot.
That Home Depot ad was on par with the fire Al Golden banner..and now we got Dr Pepper fansville take over

Advertisement
Weird that this site doesn’t have any real “insiders” on staff

best dude on here is cribby who is a regular poster like us so we can’t even push him much as he really does it for fun as a fan

Weird that this site doesn’t have any real “insiders” on staff

best dude on here is cribby who is a regular poster like us so we can’t even push him much as he really does it for fun as a fan

Are you planning to cancel your subscription?

Advertisement
What can we do to avoid reading a months old thread that someone decided to necropost to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back