Wtf is going on with this site... All of these ads

Advertisement
I never get the Hulu ad....dayum.

I already get Home Depot.

Thank God I don't get any with Covid cleaning stuff and toilet paper. I get those ads somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not so much that there are ads, it’s that layout is terrible and makes it more difficult to navigate the site.

Here come the “just pay it’s only $2 a month”

The just pay crowd cracks me up. Why would anyone pay for them to fix their broke **** ad placements?

This is bar none the worse site I visit in relation to ads. Done here after signing day if it isn't fixed. There's better options out there for free with all of the crap that isn't inserted into every thread.

not-the-biggest-but-the-smartest

Real talk.. I know you guys probably need help, but ****... These big *** ads from Home Depot and Hulu.. Please put up a ad where I'm f**king a chick and you can see it for free on this nice fresh carpet installation from Publix or Home depot.
How do I exit out of the home depot ad when it takes up my whole screen?? Need help

Advertisement
Freaking unreadable at this point. Ruined the **** site cause they must have morons running it that can’t make it so intrusive. And you tell them and they don’t fix it. I had to refresh this post twice just to post it cause the post button is covered by F-ing Home Depot.

Problem is the way it is formatted, you can’t just close the add, it continually keeps opening.

Advertisement
Note too the cheap phaggots for the Last time...they do the ads like that on purpose to make you pay... you have no other option so just pay the ******* money, choose another site, deal with big *** ads, or shut the **** up. The maudes ain’t gonna change **** **** boys

I hate ads with a passion but TBH I barely notice the ads on this site. Completely tune them out. Couldn't tell you from memory the name of one company that sponsors this site. Sometimes a big white screen will take over but I just swipe down to refresh and it's gone just like that.

With that said, if you hate the ads, pay the $25. Comes out to a little over $2/month or 7¢/day and supports a great site that all of us enjoy and that has resisted the temptation to become a straight up paid subscription site.

Advertisement
Back