WTF, Chip Kelly?

Advertisement
Telling u right now bills win the deal for one year, the eagles win the next 9.. Kiko was a killer LB rookie year yea he got hurt last year but I think the eagles will get the better player.. And I'm saying this as a Fins fan

Advertisement
Iggles fan here.

Good move by Chip, today. Could Duke be in their future?

Telling u right now bills win the deal for one year, the eagles win the next 9.. Kiko was a killer LB rookie year yea he got hurt last year but I think the eagles will get the better player.. And I'm saying this as a Fins fan

As a eagles fan I like this move. I'm also a huge shady guy, all the way back to when I thought he was going to be a Cane.

This deal isn't crazy as it looks from the outside. Kiko is a beast , and young . It just doesn't look **** in this fantasy era.

The Eagles D is atrocious and they're giving a major face lift.

Last edited:
Yea I understand this trade. Still If I was an Eagle fan I'd be ****ed off.

Eagles will probably draft a RB somewhere in round 2-4..

Advertisement
You could get WAY less in return for an aging RB these days than a Kiko Alonso. McCoy will be less missed in Philly than a lot of people are thinking he will be today.

Advertisement
Chip can throw any rb in there and would be fine i think. He wants a hard worker, shady is not it

Advertisement
Great move. McCoys best years are behind him. Hes still great, but rb is a very interchangeable position these days

Chip Kelly. Back to Oregon by 2017. In way over his head. Entire roster will be PAC 10 guys in 2 years unless you're name is Riley. He's blind to anything else and to stubborn to ask for help. I listen to Philly sports radio every day and folks are turning on him quick. He's all in to get Mariotta. If he struggles early, Chip will bolt.

Advertisement
Back