WTF... 3:30pm in Dark Uniforms???

Advertisement
I don't mind the pickles.
michael-jackson.jpg

Makes the Gold stand out a bit better with contrast.

I’ve seen the light.

The players should run out in white wife beaters and white boxer shorts, with white socks and white cleats. Will that make the “they’re going to get too hot” pussies settle down.

Some of you all must not have played sports down here before.

Jesus, is this real life? People actually complaining about a dark color combo? Is this really happening? Are we claiming players are going to have to get IVs jabbed into their veins at halftime because of the uniform they’re wearing? Are you morons really this stupid?

Advertisement
Not a fan of all green. The problem is that our classic orange set is so **** beautiful and for some reason we refuse to wear it.

This is dumb, not because of the heat, but because we should wear all green (if we ever do) against FIU or Savannah State, not FSU. FSU is for our classic uniforms. But, just win.

PS
20+ pages

I don't mind the green jersey's much, but I've never liked the monochrome look.
Oh well, here comes Coach Richt and his fighting pickles.

I Agree 100%

Stay with the Classic NC Championship Miami look........and stop this faddish BS.

We're NOT Oregon...Nor should we want to be....GO CANES!!

old man simpson2.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think Manny subs too much in white jerseys, wait until you see how much he subs when our guys are all sweaty in these green ensembles.

Advertisement
I’m not worried about the color worn. I like my cars black or red, but they run the same as one’d colored $#![ brown. Mostly, I am concerned with execution of gameplan/plays. Many factors at play here when it comes to colors worn: Weather forecast is thunderstorms, will be cloudy and wet. Players on the move, means aeration through the fabric. Technology, the fabrics used in today’s FB unis is designed to deflect heat, absorb sweat and dry quicker. Like Miamifan007 said, if color determines the outcome, we got bigger problems than unis.

That's not true. They announced the uniform combos for each game prior to the start of the season. Players had nothing to do with it.
CMR was quoted on one his radio shows that the players make the choices, regardless of when they are announced. They would always like the all blacks, but life is about choices.

these 15 diff uniform combos is bs--orange jerseys white pants at home. u all sound like a bunch of panzies--i hope there nail polish matches the laces. i dont like green it makes their eyes stand out. bunch of gootzes.

Advertisement
Back