WTF... 3:30pm in Dark Uniforms???

Study’s show the body traps 95% of heat in the head so as long as they wear white jocks they should be fine.

Advertisement
Oct. 6 FSU @ 3:30pm - White helmet, green jersey, green pants ... This needs to change ASAP, gunna be hot as balls!!!!!

We can wear full on wool potato sacks....if we lose to F$U or even keep it close..there is no excuse, come back win against Louisville or not.

UM

Advertisement
Oct. 6 FSU @ 3:30pm - White helmet, green jersey, green pants ... This needs to change ASAP, gunna be hot as balls!!!!!

Threads like these exposes who just became a fan. It's tradition to play FSU during the day...all of the classic games throughout the rivalry was during the day.

By the games end, this is all I'll see. Oh well.. Just win.

mKfJ8.jpg

Advertisement
I don't understand why we can't get Adidas to make jerseys like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sorry but these were the sickest uniforms in college football.

Threads like these exposes who just became a fan. It's tradition to play FSU during the day...all of the classic games throughout the rivalry was during the day.

Some of the most memorable games were at noon, not even 3:30.

Advertisement

Some of the best all time Miami FSU games, with both teams ranked in the top 5, were at high noon in the orange bowl.

You’re right - bunch of late arriving bandwagon motherfūckers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back