WTF... 3:30pm in Dark Uniforms???

TurntUp

Recruit
Oct. 6 FSU @ 3:30pm - White helmet, green jersey, green pants ... This needs to change ASAP, gunna be hot as balls!!!!!

Advertisement
I don't mind the green jersey's much, but I've never liked the monochrome look.
Oh well, here comes Coach Richt and his fighting pickles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
andddd nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're miami fighting duckkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssss

Yeah go down to the field and tell the players that when they are getting baked out, and cramping at halftime.
We were negotiating with the White Sox to resurrect their Bermuda short uniforms but the refs are now enforcing the rule that pants must be below the knee. Reminds me of girl's dress code when I was in high school, to indicate how old I am.

The kids wearing the uniform choose the color combos for each game.

Advertisement
Oh yay, we now have a part xxv to the green unis vs FSU thread.

But with a griping about the green unis being too hot for 330 remix.

Are some of y’all really this big of vaginas in real life ? I pray this a bunch of like 15-20 year olds with no real problems in life.

Yeah go down to the field and tell the players that when they are getting baked out, and cramping at halftime.

Yeah cause they have never ever played in warm weather in their life. Their is a reason they go through a S&C program year round. No excuse about jersey color. We should impose our will on them and make them quit. That’s what real dominant teams do. Clemson did it yesterday, LSU does it, Bama etc... stop being weak this ain’t an Al Golden team.

Advertisement
Back