WRs still "on the board"

Advertisement
Bet we get Thomas , Pouncy and Truitt. Add those with Njoku and that is a solid haul as Thomas is a freaking star in the making .

**** If we get Smith and Thomas, don't give af if we get anyone else. Those 2 are all we need. Get those two top 100 WRs and start getting the WRs in the 2018 class. Rather have more WRs next year, especially if we lock down the Smith and Thomas commitments.

I think we should hold off on accepting other WRs commitment until Smith and Thomas announce.

Advertisement
The "list" of prospects left on our board that I am more curious about is OL.

Then check one of the hundred threads on that and stop posting in the WR thread. People like you make these threads unbearable.

LOL, settle down, chief. I said I was curious about something. You could have skipped my comment and moved to the next one instead of acting like a total plebeian.

So I looked up Plebeian:

"Commoner of Ancient Rome".....

People who tried to use big words that make no sense in context....makes me dislike you even more.

It makes total sense, it means you're nobody of importance what-so-ever, yet you try to act like a tough guy on the board. Instead of making such a big deal about something that you clearly misunderstood, try to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

If someone has to look up the word plebian it is a sad comment on the educational system in this country. Not knowing a simple word like that would almost make your mind very , I don't know - plebian?

Advertisement
Then check one of the hundred threads on that and stop posting in the WR thread. People like you make these threads unbearable.

LOL, settle down, chief. I said I was curious about something. You could have skipped my comment and moved to the next one instead of acting like a total plebeian.

So I looked up Plebeian:

"Commoner of Ancient Rome".....

People who tried to use big words that make no sense in context....makes me dislike you even more.

It makes total sense, it means you're nobody of importance what-so-ever, yet you try to act like a tough guy on the board. Instead of making such a big deal about something that you clearly misunderstood, try to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

If someone has to look up the word plebian it is a sad comment on the educational system in this country. Not knowing a simple word like that would almost make your mind very , I don't know - plebian?

nah, that's what the internet is for and more people should use it before they post.

You know what an Estwing is?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back