WR's Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Billy Rolle lmfao some of these names are cringeworthy.

We had Ahmonn Richards, Braxton Berrios, Lawrence Cager and Jeff Thomas in 2017 and got completely shut down by Pitt. You guys really wanna corch us into irrelevance just to land some more undeveloped crootin warrior blue chippers.
Well you can find some technically savvy WR's coach genius from the middle of nowhere that will only recruit 4.9 WR's from Montana & the Dakota's if that makes you happy.

Billy Rolle was a name amongst many, I just put on him the list, didn't say we should or will hire him.

My top guy is Darrell Wyatt, but I guess that's not good enough either because he might actually recruit locally & I know you'd hate that.

Advertisement
Well you can find some technically savvy WR's coach genius from the middle of nowhere that will only recruit 4.9 WR's from Montana & the Dakota's if that makes you happy.

Billy Rolle was a name amongst many, I just put on him the list, didn't say we should or will hire him.

My top guy is Darrell Wyatt, but I guess that's not good enough either because he might actually recruit locally & I know you'd hate that.
Wasn’t there some buzz on Wyatt a year ago before Enos seemingly got his way with Stubblefield? Maybe Wyatt is a guy Manny already likes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El Thoughts on Telly, Lamar, or Cooney?
Wouldn't want any of them at WR's coach.

I'd take Telly on staff as an analyst or in some other capacity but not as WR's coach.

Don't want Lamar Thomas, love him as a former Cane but I don't think he'd recruit all that well.

And no on Cooney. Should stay in the role he has now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back