WR's Coach Candidates

Bam Bryant - is from Bartow FL, played college ball at Arkansas, coached at Concord University when Garin Justice (our new OL coach) was HC there, coached for 3 years at Delta St (Pete Golding) & is currently the WR's coach at Mississippi Gulf Coast. He's never coached at the P5 level, but has some connections to Rhett & Garin.

Brennan Marion - is from Virginia, played his college ball at Tulsa, played one year in the league with the Dolphins, coached HS ball in San Jose & Vallejo CA, then was hired as a QC at AZ St under Todd Graham when Mike Norvell was OC there, then was at Oklahoma Baptist under Chris Jensen who reinstated the OKB football program after being defunct for 73 years, Jensen was also the first HC for Southmoore Oklahoma HS Football team.

Brennan was OC for 2 years at Howard University & orchestrated their Offense for Mike London giving them the best winning record they've had since 1996. Is the current OC for William & Mary with Mike London still.

Do I think it'll be either of them, probably not, but just decided to post them because Lash recently followed both lol.

Advertisement
Bam Bryant - is from Bartow FL, played college ball at Arkansas, coached at Concord University when Garin Justice (our new OL coach) was HC there, coached for 3 years at Delta St (Pete Golding) & is currently the WR's coach at Mississippi Gulf Coast. He's never coached at the P5 level, but has some connections to Rhett & Garin.

Brennan Marion - is from Virginia, played his college ball at Tulsa, played one year in the league with the Dolphins, coached HS ball in San Jose & Vallejo CA, then was hired as a QC at AZ St under Todd Graham when Mike Norvell was OC there, then was at Oklahoma Baptist under Chris Jensen who reinstated the OKB football program after being defunct for 73 years, Jensen was also the first HC for Southmoore Oklahoma HS Football team.

Brennan was OC for 2 years at Howard University & orchestrated their Offense for Mike London giving them the best winning record they've had since 1996. Is the current OC for William & Mary with Mike London still.

Do I think it'll be either of them, probably not, but just decided to post them because Lash recently followed both lol.

Interesting background with Bam Bryant and how he has some ties to Rhett and Garin.
Nice digging there Lib.

Regarding Marion, I remember watching some of his Howard games.
The squad he coached didn't have much talent, but I like his background and what little he did at Howard.
He has an interesting history....attended several high schools in PA, homeless when he went out to California,
etc......hard not to root for this coach and I think he could recruit soFla.

Brennan Marion overcame homelessness and severe injuries to become a highly-respected college coach

Don’t get your hopes up

Advertisement

I went to Bartow and my senior year we had three kids go Div 1. Our TE Herman Bell went to Georgia, Our Linebacker to Louisville under Shnellenberger and our OT Jason Odom went to Florida back in 92. We were pretty loaded. Also in that same time frame I wrestled with Ray Lewis from Kathleen. Good times!

Brennan is a great coach, he coached some of my homies at St. Patrick-St. Vincent my senior year of high school in Vallejo. Great recruiter too, if he were to come here that’d fasho open up even more Cali ties in the Bay Area/Nor-Cal which would she be more of player in.

Don’t get your hopes up

What does this mean?

Advertisement
Don’t get your hopes up

So what?

Wyatt/McCarthy
Grant Heard
Jamarcus Shephard
Tyron Carrier
Chris Chesnut

You know much about Guiton? I went back and watched UH’s 2018 season and was impressed by King and the WR Corp. He’s now the PGC at CST.

CABC8D42-B93B-4F5B-B99E-4865AFF32018.png
7412EE85-C759-428B-B7D5-1FE5A585C09B.png
7412EE85-C759-428B-B7D5-1FE5A585C09B.png

Interesting background with Bam Bryant and how he has some ties to Rhett and Garin.
Nice digging there Lib.

Regarding Marion, I remember watching some of his Howard games.
The squad he coached didn't have much talent, but I like his background and what little he did at Howard.
He has an interesting history....attended several high schools in PA, homeless when he went out to California,
etc......hard not to root for this coach and I think he could recruit soFla.

**** Marion's from Homewood in the burgh? That's as grimy as it gets...I remember him vaguely at Greensburg Salem year then remember the story and him ending at Tulsa and doing well there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frank Wilson would be my first choice. Love the Louisiana connection and has spent plenty of time in Texas as well. Need a guy who can recruit and knows SEC country
Completely agree but the cuck homer's on this site would think anyone outside of Florida is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Back