WR Travis Rudolph update

D

deleted3746

Miami, FSUck, and Tennessee all visited Rudolph this week. Rudolph said the meeting with Brennan Carroll went well, Rudolph went to the Spring game and was impressed by the offense, his HS is more run focused and it's clear Rudolph wants to be part of a passing attack, might camp in Coral Gables this Summer and will probably go to Tennessee, will announce at the Under Armour AA game.

Some quotes:

“He’s straight forward, he’s himself, he doesn't sugar coat anything. That’s what I like about him,” Rudolph said. “He basically was being ****y, but not ****y -- he has confidence that I’m going to be there, and he’s like, ‘When you get here you’re going to be a ball player and ball out.”

“It really just worked out,” Rudolph said of the visit. “There really wasn’t a reason for it, but when I got there I saw how their offense was doing and stuff."

“The set plans are to get on campuses I haven’t been to. I have been on Miami’s campus before, so I don't really have a plan to go on that campus, but other plans are to go up north and tour around,” Rudolph said.

“Wherever I feel like I can fit into the program well, that’s where I’ll be at," Rudolph said.

Advertisement
I really want this kid to end up in this class, but history isn't on our side here. He doesn't blow you away with measurables but he is a dynamic athlete that can play both sides of the ball. Want.

Advertisement
" it's clear Rudolph wants to be part of a passing attack"

Well we know kne thing for sure, he's definitely not going to UFag

" it's clear Rudolph wants to be part of a passing attack"

Well we know kne thing for sure, he's definitely not going to UFag

His dad will get him completely away but I just got this weird feeling a school like UGA or or somebody like that will make a run for him

If we get him it is a coup for Coley. Not necessarily because its Rudolph, but because we almost never re-capture decommits.

Advertisement
Why would he want to go to Florida if he wants to play in a explosive passing offense? They're DeathToWRsU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back