WR Sam Brown commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement

Baby Vintage GIF

Advertisement
P-Tiddy,

Miami was 46th out of 133 schools in pass play %, with a revolving door at QB and the main starter being a double agent with interceptions.

Try this in another thread.
for the umpteenth time, I agree. the post was sarcastic. You seriously don't remember people last year claiming that Mario took Dawson's playbook and dumbed in down to nothing but run plays because the offense lost its explosiveness after the A&M game?

And it's P-Tizzle.

for the umpteenth time, I agree. the post was sarcastic. You seriously don't remember people last year claiming that Mario took Dawson's playbook and dumbed in down to nothing but run plays because the offense lost its explosiveness after the A&M game?

And it's P-Tizzle.
That’s why I said try this in another thread, joke or not. If it’s your umpteenth time having to make that explanation, maybe your sarcasm needs work lol.

Happy you weren’t serious.

That’s why I said try this in another thread, joke or not. If it’s your umpteenth time having to make that explanation, maybe your sarcasm needs work lol.

Happy you weren’t serious.
Or, and I may be crazy, but you could have just read my first explanation of saying I was sarcastic and respond in your mind, "Oh, my brother was sarcastic. His sarcasm sucks, but no harm". I know, crazy.

Or, and I may be crazy, but you could have just read my first explanation of saying I was sarcastic and respond in your mind, "Oh, my brother was sarcastic. His sarcasm sucks, but no harm". I know, crazy.

It's all good.

A. Work on your sarcasm.
B. Leave "man *****" out of your sarcasm. It's too Gator-ish.

Advertisement
I don't know why people are so high on Young here. He flashed maybe 4-5 times over 2 years. He was good not great. This kid Brown has highlights upon highlights. He'll absolutely be better than Young.
I guess canesinsight fans know better than Georgia? Georgia isn’t taking a jag in the portal. Highlights are highlights. Everyone’s highlights look good.

I guess canesinsight fans know better than Georgia? Georgia isn’t taking a jag in the portal. Highlights are highlights. Everyone’s highlights look good.
huh? They took like 3 jags this year alone in the white wr and safety from bama and vandy and they TE from Stanford

Advertisement
I don't know why people are so high on Young here. He flashed maybe 4-5 times over 2 years. He was good not great. This kid Brown has highlights upon highlights. He'll absolutely be better than Young.
Can u link highlights, when I search, couldn't find much, mostly wack fight bs on yt .

George had 250 yards and 5 TDs against FSU/A&M last year and some people act like he burned the program to the ground

Memories get foggy here quickly

Advertisement
George is ranked higher in the transfer portal
Georges problem is he wasn’t a 5 star in high school

If he had been the people defending him would have been scary given he had almost 1,000 yards in a MariBro offense with a mental midget as a QB

People had already written him off. Wasn’t unlike guys like Mallory they could win a Heisman but the narrative was already established

Well, reports out of Georgia recently say Young is currently slated as 2nd team and that while showing flashes he is inconsistent and disappears for stretches... exactly the same issue he had here.

Advertisement
Back