WR recruiting profile

I was going to mention this. Look at the All American teams too. There’s a couple big name guys but most of the receivers are lower level P5 guys and G5 guys. Is it nice to be able to sign the surefire, no doubt superstar kid? Yeah. Do you need to? Clearly not. First team AP All American receivers were from Alabama and Mississippi. Second and Third team guys were from North Texas, Arkansas State, North Carolina and Indiana.
Good discussion. Hopefully the relationship Likens has built with Inniss pays off in that superstar talent to go along with X, Keyshawn, Landon, etc.

I had no issue with the Landon/Quan takes. There is a lot of talent who just need the right opportunity.

Advertisement
Good discussion. Hopefully the relationship Likens has built with Inniss pays off in that superstar talent to go along with X, Keyshawn, Landon, etc.
Yeah. Trust me, I want the superstar talent here but it’s nice to know that Likens has a history of finding guys who might have been under the radar who turned out to be great players.

Yeah. Trust me, I want the superstar talent here but it’s nice to know that Likens has a history of finding guys who might have been under the radar who turned out to be great players.
Especially at WR, there is so much talent in the country.

I can see why WR can be lower than some but how the **** is there that much difference in WR and TE based on those #s? Seems odd.
WR's are notoriously difficult to project for whatever reason. Whereas TE's who are elite physically are almost universally successful in the NFL.

I haven't studied this exact question to prove/reject a Null hypothesis, but the way defenses react to TE's, and the matchup needed due to height/weight seem to be the differentiators. Sort of how Darren Waller couldn't make it as a WR, but is a great TE in the NFL.

Advertisement
**** yes.
Smh....watch him wind up at VT or L'Ville and put in work vs us each time. I think we should take him at APB/ATH. I have a feeling he makes it into the class, he's just not being prioritized just yet. I'm not certain that he's more just as dynamic as TuTu was but it's well known if he can make plays in Dade, he can make definitely make plays in the ACC. Hope we don't ***** this up via overthinking this.

When I see kids slight of frame like MJ, I think if De'Anthony Thomas out of Oregon a few years back...not that MJ is better or as good as DT, but Oregon and Chip Kelly knew how to use that speed regardless of how slight of frame DT was. We need to be doing the same thing with our SoLFA kids.....sometimes it feels like if a kid isn't being chased by the Bamas-Clemsons-OSUs-Georgia's of the world we pass on them thinking we've misevaluated....some thought process that has decimated our CB depth. We'll see what Manny/Lashlee ultimately does

Advertisement
Yep, G44 that's the kid. I'm still blown away that OU pulled him to Oklahoma....wouldn't have been a shocker had he gone SEC but OU just doesn't come in here take the super elite kids....

anyway not trying to derail the thread....actually some fantastic ball being talked in this one today,
He isnt exactly from a south florida, hes from in between lakeland and tampa...Norman OK fits with his living and they wheeled him in with selling their #1 qb and a high powered offense.
Was actually more of a loss for UF as we have nooooo luck in that area at all.

OU really has no pull in s.fla

Advertisement
Back