WR Jontavious Carter off the team

Zoned out

Al has no time for Lemons anymore. You've been **** by the decade of losing. It's no different than what Saban
Or any other coach does at NCAA level. There are like 3 bama wr's from last years squad at South Alabama now. why is that?

So you comparing National Champs Alabama to 7-5 University of Miami?.... Miami doesnt have the WR depth to kick players out of the program. You rather have walk-ons taking the reps that Jon. Carter couldve had?

All of the players that Nick Saban pushes out are redshirt upperclassmen that have shown enough evidence that they werent going to live up to expectations.

Where is the evidence that N. Saban is kicking redshirt freshman off the team for lack of on field performance before they had an opportunity to develop?
That is not true..
Saban kicked out a 4* 6.0 CB named Alonzo Lawrence c/o 2008. I'm telling you SAban cut him after his first year. Kid was whining and complaining about PT. Saban gave him the boot. Zon you are wrong.

Advertisement
I talked to a current player (WR at that) and he said that Jontavious was kicked off the team. It was not his decision to quit.

Mary Jane it is

Yeah whoever said it had to do with the crew he hung out with was semi-right. The player I talked to (a serious contributing WR last year) said it wasn't his choice to leave the team. Sorry for not naming names and being ghey I just don't want to put him out there since we're friends. I saw him out last night and chatted it up with him.

Anyways, I was asking him if he quit on the team (which I assumed was the case), and he said nah it was a matter of what he does and his "lack of producing." I thought that to be weird. I thought this kid was going to score like 5 TD's this year, he looked good... So that is that from a starting WR on the team.

Realistically we are not going to skip a beat without him.

Yeah i'm thinking Jon. Carter had already been in trouble w/ Al Golden b/c of some off the field issue and was given another chance to grow and move past it..... that didnt happen and now he's gone.

Zoned out

Al has no time for Lemons anymore. You've been **** by the decade of losing. It's no different than what Saban
Or any other coach does at NCAA level. There are like 3 bama wr's from last years squad at South Alabama now. why is that?

So you comparing National Champs Alabama to 7-5 University of Miami?.... Miami doesnt have the WR depth to kick players out of the program. You rather have walk-ons taking the reps that Jon. Carter couldve had?

All of the players that Nick Saban pushes out are redshirt upperclassmen that have shown enough evidence that they werent going to live up to expectations.

Where is the evidence that N. Saban is kicking redshirt freshman off the team for lack of on field performance before they had an opportunity to develop?
That is not true..
Saban kicked out a 4* 6.0 CB named Alonzo Lawrence c/o 2008. I'm telling you SAban cut him after his first year. Kid was whining and complaining about PT. Saban gave him the boot. Zon you are wrong.

Not defending zone, but did Saban send him packing for whining and complaining or for lack of on field performance?

Or we can move on from losing our #8 receiver on the depth chart.

That is not true..

So are you talking about Nick Saban getting rid of a player that was becoming a distraction?? b/c i'm talking about Nick Saban cutting a redshirt freshman b/c he thought he just wasnt good enough.

Try again

I knew another player would be off this team. Carter was 2012 recruit, a 1st year guy headed into his second year in the program.

I'm willing to bet another player leaves the team either shortly before or shortly after the FAU game.

Advertisement
If you include Dewey as gone as well that makes 10 guys from 2012 class no longer on the team. Witt couldn't help it and Thompson decided on baseball but thats alot of guys who didn't make it to their second season.

If we get to 11, that means a third (11/33) of the guys Golden recuited in 2012 quit.

Evaluations gotta get better.

If you include Dewey as gone as well that makes 10 guys from 2012 class no longer on the team. Witt couldn't help it and Thompson decided on baseball but thats alot of guys who didn't make it to their second season.

If we get to 11, that means a third (11/33) of the guys Golden recuited in 2012 quit.

AL JUST GETS IT

per Al Golden: he was DISMISSED from the team, had nothing to do with depth chart bull****

Advertisement
i think got in trouble for the weed before, Then arrest, also didnt he beat up someone on the team early last year.

Safe to say Carter's goon level was Eddie Johnso-esque....them country GA boys are usually like that.

Fromt he early training camp and spring look he was looking good...like a guy that might have received a few snaps...and mor emaybe next yr.....but being like 5-6 on the depth chart and a trouble make wont work for u.

Especially with a similar wr to you in D'Mauri Jones on the roster and a kid like Garret Kidd who is a walk on that actually is legit and doesnt even cost a schollie. I'm perfectly fine with Kidd getting time in a blow out or two...i know he already plays specials.

Advertisement

Depends who they are, why they are gone and who is brought in to replace them.

you want a focused team that gives it all on the field and shows up to practice but yet you complain when Golden kicks a player off a team for now following rules

you can't have it both way. Examples need to be made to put/keep people inline

and since nobody here knows exactly how everything went down stop pretending you know better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back