WR Jontavious Carter off the team

Advertisement
Zoned out

Al has no time for Lemons anymore. You've been **** by the decade of losing. It's no different than what Saban
Or any other coach does at NCAA level. There are like 3 bama wr's from last years squad at South Alabama now. why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The longer these threads go with the never ending inane back and forths the more unreadable it becomes. This board is clearly better in the offseason if this **** is any indication of what it's going to get like when the slack-jawed ogres come out of hibernation in late August.

Bottom line: Carter can play. There's no way The Don ran him off to "clear space". Guys are getting more and more retarded with that mantra. This dude can play, and he showed it many times here. He either got in trouble AGAIN and ran out of chances, or he quit because he's a baby who didn't get what he wanted.

Absolutely, this kid was a steal for us in the 2012 class. He was making plays for us this summer and he was our biggest WR. We need a red zone threat at WR and until we sign Langham and he is ready to play he was gonna be our guy.

Hurns says hello

Lol steal of class, he says.

The longer these threads go with the never ending inane back and forths the more unreadable it becomes. This board is clearly better in the offseason if this **** is any indication of what it's going to get like when the slack-jawed ogres come out of hibernation in late August.

Bottom line: Carter can play. There's no way The Don ran him off to "clear space". Guys are getting more and more retarded with that mantra. This dude can play, and he showed it many times here. He either got in trouble AGAIN and ran out of chances, or he quit because he's a baby who didn't get what he wanted.

Absolutely, this kid was a steal for us in the 2012 class. He was making plays for us this summer and he was our biggest WR. We need a red zone threat at WR and until we sign Langham and he is ready to play he was gonna be our guy.

Hurns says hello

And he sais goodbye after this season.

Advertisement

Hurns says hello

7 on 7's in shorts is cute...but the cream rises to the top when you have to
strap it up and put on the pads, compete for a position on the depth chart....

you can say all that fluff about what a kid does in the offseason but when
the game lights come on whos there

so all in all I could careless what the kid did over the summer...it wasn't against
FSU, UF, VaTech not even FAU...

Hurns says hello

so all in all I could careless what the kid did over the summer...it wasn't against

I get what you are saying but last time I checked practice at Miami is run in pads. This ain't the HS recruit 7 on 7 circuit.

Zone
U have no clue. He recruited this chump after being hired with a week left of recruitingHe has cut bait with most. A Jones might last this year
But next year he's gone. Where was Carter gonna play? He's been passed over. We got min 3 coming in. 3 more after that. Dude is a stick with no speed. Seen it firsthand at practice, did u?

No reef you dont know anything about what you are talking about...... this post comes off even more ridiculous.

"A stick w/ no speed".... lol oh ok? Jon. Carter is 6'2" 205 pounds and is aggressive as ****, got into w/ T. Howard last year. As far as speed goes, I did clearly see him catch and out run one of our corners (either Antonio Crawford or Nate Dortch) for a TD on video. He out ran L. Gunter for a TD during the spring game, u dont have a clue.

You dont understand how and why coaches evaluate and offer players and how every coach in America runs a quality college football program... Coaches arent offering under the radar guys b/c of what they can do as a freshman, its mind-boggling that i even have to stress this repeatedly on this site.

How is any coach ever going to see the majority of their players, who arent superstars as freshman, meet their full potential if you kick all of them off the team b/c they werent good enough to make a crowded depth chart a year after you redshirted them?.... it's like elementary school on this website smh.

You are assuming he was kicked off the team.
Golden has made it clear that he doesn't kick people off unless they break the rules.
The more likely scenario is that he was the 7th wide receiver out of 7 scholarship wr's.
For all we know Kidd may have been in front of him and he may have been 8th which is 4th string.
Probably had the talk about his future lack of PT and decided to seek greener pastures.
Probably best for him.
Means a lot more Coley and 2 tight end sets.

I can see Jontavious being kicked off the team for failing a drug test but not b/c some dumb **** like "uh uh he's not good enough" lol gtfoh.

He may have been a victim of that Mary Jane bug b/c he didnt come off selfish like he was expecting playing time or else..... during an interview when he said he just wants to help the team get better anyway he can.

I knew he realized last year how many receivers were going to be in front of him this year.... Especially so close to the season, i think he would've left when Grimble left if it was a depth issue w/ him.

Advertisement
Where Picksix and the rest of the stooges so yall can tell me the main reason he gone is b/c Al Golden kicked off the team b/c he wasnt good enough..... lol

There he is! Zone3 is here just to discuss football. Yeah he isn't the biggest douchebag troll this board has ever seen or anything.

Kids gone because he was buried on the depth chart and Golden gave him the talk. Yeah, he wasn't good enough to cut it at Miami. Now give me your loser mentality speech how he was just a freshman and not everybody is going to be a baller and he could have provided depth to push the other guys. Lol!

You two need to stop with this crap!!
Take your ebeef to the wEz or I will give you both a timeout..

PS to all: STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER AND DROP THE NAME CALLING!!

Regards
Jim Pager

Last edited:

Hurns says hello

Pretty Hard to light anybody up when you're redshirting

Zoned out

Al has no time for Lemons anymore. You've been **** by the decade of losing. It's no different than what Saban
Or any other coach does at NCAA level. There are like 3 bama wr's from last years squad at South Alabama now. why is that?

So you comparing National Champs Alabama to 7-5 University of Miami?.... Miami doesnt have the WR depth to kick players out of the program. You rather have walk-ons taking the reps that Jon. Carter couldve had?

All of the players that Nick Saban pushes out are redshirt upperclassmen that have shown enough evidence that they werent going to live up to expectations.

Where is the evidence that N. Saban is kicking redshirt freshman off the team for lack of on field performance before they had an opportunity to develop?

We don't need to be comparing what Saban might or might not be doing at another ******* university. It's pure speculation anyway. But besides the conjecture, it's absurd to try and compare guesswork elsewhere to stuff here. The only thing we need to worry about is what's going on here.

Now if it turns out that Golden ran off a young potential playmaking wr, then there might be room for criticism. But we don't know **** yet, and as far as we know Carter wanted out bc of depth chart concerns so I find it to be out of line and jumping the gun to crucify either Carter or Golden bc we don't know ****. Only thing we can say, is it sucks bc the kid had potential to develop into a solid wr based on his playmaking and talk coming out of spring and fall training camp.

Who's fault is it? Who the **** knows? :neonu:

Advertisement
I talked to a current player (WR at that) and he said that Jontavious was kicked off the team. It was not his decision to quit.

I talked to a current player (WR at that) and he said that Jontavious was kicked off the team. It was not his decision to quit.

Shame, these kids have to know that they need to walk that straight line with all of the attention still on the program.

Advertisement
Go back to our dominant and NC years and you will probably see just as much attrition of guys quitting or getting kicked off the team for one reason or another. This type of attrition happens everywhere and always has. No worries.

Mary Jane it is

Yeah whoever said it had to do with the crew he hung out with was semi-right. The player I talked to (a serious contributing WR last year) said it wasn't his choice to leave the team. Sorry for not naming names and being ghey I just don't want to put him out there since we're friends. I saw him out last night and chatted it up with him.

Anyways, I was asking him if he quit on the team (which I assumed was the case), and he said nah it was a matter of what he does and his "lack of producing." I thought that to be weird. I thought this kid was going to score like 5 TD's this year, he looked good... So that is that from a starting WR on the team.

Realistically we are not going to skip a beat without him.

Shame, these kids have to know that they need to walk that straight line with all of the attention still on the program.

And they need to understand if NCAA wants scholarships and (1) you're not a contributor, (2) not going to be a contributor (for some time), and (3) you create problems = you're gone.

Advertisement
Back