2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm of the mindset that thinks we should pick up in a big way in July just like last year. Seems to be the way Mario wants to do things here. Get the lower rated guys who maybe are flying under the radar locked in first and then go big game hunting from July to ESD/NSD. Patience has never really been my thing lol.
Yea slow and steady here building momentum, we should be fairly locked in with top ten come end of July

Man this the kind of **** Gator fans say when they miss out on a recruit.

Except that they say it five minutes after the recruit doesn't pick Florida.

We've been saying this consistently for weeks. There's never been any delusions that Miami was in this, regardless of whether we are one of his three finalists.

The kid listed three schools, the one he picked plus two who just weren't that into him.

Do you want me to SHOW YOU the posts on the Gaytor Boards (pre-announcement) where THEIR OWN FANS spoke about how Ped State and Miami not being as interested might help them land this recruit?

Because I can do that. No matter how much they are trying to celebrate this "big win" now.

I have a question.... Why are you guys soooo sure that their class will fall apart with a bad season?? I mean..... Ours didn't 🤔
It’s definitely wishful thinking that after 2 bad seasons things will fall apart. Hopefully it happens but I’d prefer that be recruiting just sucked from the get go.

Advertisement
Y'all sure are insiders are not undercover Gaytes fans and when they said we're going to have the best summer ever, maybe they meant to post that on their board because...... **** kinda lookin' spooky over here man

We've been saying this consistently for weeks. There's never been any delusions that Miami was in this, regardless of whether we are one of his three finalists.

The kid listed three schools, the one he picked plus two who just weren't that into him.

Do you want me to SHOW YOU the posts on the Gaytor Boards (pre-announcement) where THEIR OWN FANS spoke about how Ped State and Miami not being as interested might help them land this recruit?

Because I can do that. No matter how much they are trying to celebrate this "big win" now.
Some of these guys will take any opportunity to cry. I’ve ripped Mario plenty on here. This was a pass by us. We would have taken him on our terms as I understood it but that wasn’t an option.

Y'all sure are insiders are not undercover Gaytes fans and when they said we're going to have the best summer ever, maybe they meant to post that on their board because...... **** kinda lookin' spooky over here man
I think some of you should go into full blown panic mode.

Advertisement
It’s definitely wishful thinking that after 2 bad seasons things will fall apart. Hopefully it happens but I’d prefer that be recruiting just sucked from the get go.
My preference as well. But yeah, definitely hoping they **** the bed during the season

Advertisement
I mean Barney has the size (PAUSE) and speed to be an outside guy where as Hawkins is a speed guy...another slot receiver which we don't need and they both run in the 4.5 range...so makes sense to take Barney over him although he's an IMG kid
That’s bright. BIG PAUSE 💪🏾😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Their class is going to be a perfect example of how effective NIL can be should they go 5-7.

If most kids stick, then the “oh just wait til the season” rationale is complete, utter horse****. We can then effectively assume that money can offset your record on the field. It would be like A&M, except you quite literally held onto that class despite going 5-7 in year 2. Not 8-4. That in itself would open up a whole can of worms regarding our monetary spending with recruits, because it’s been mentioned repeatedly on here that we are “smart with our investments” and refuse to get into a plethora of bidding wars. I’m not talking just 4-5 guys and some depth pieces with potential to go around it; I’m talking an entire class worth like they’re doing right now.

If it falls apart, then fantastic. Better for us. But they will be an interesting case study…a year after we called them poor.

Yeah go ahead & post it so u can shut these Klowns up

Advertisement
Back