2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
Thats from psu, sounds like cope but whatever makes you feel better.. This guy was recruited and visited multiple times, we wont get them all but to go and try to make it sound like something else after.. wont buying it
No sir wrong again. Blake Alderman has been saying this about Penn State for over a week but if it makes you feel better to mope… enjoy

FSU is having no high school recruiting success so I wouldn't worry about them lol. But yea that's the weird thing its like UF said F it all of a sudden and get any highly rated kid no matter what price tag this summer. They're going to have to pay them more to get them to stick after winning 4 to 5 games this fall.

But still in June of last year we were ranked in the 70s and look how that turned out. See where we are in 30 days just have to get used to the slow build up style of this new staff
Yeah, I'm of the mindset that thinks we should pick up in a big way in July just like last year. Seems to be the way Mario wants to do things here. Get the lower rated guys who maybe are flying under the radar locked in first and then go big game hunting from July to ESD/NSD. Patience has never really been my thing lol.

Advertisement
No sir wrong again. Blake Alderman has been saying this about Penn State for over a week but if it makes you feel better to mope… enjoy
Again about psu.. idc about them or follow their recruiting.. I laughed because u want to say the **** is rain when Miami recruited the kid, had him on official visit.. we not gonna win every battle so it's whatever but no reason to spin a L.. just take it and move on..

If what some insiders have told me comes true, I’ll be eating a little crow but some of you are gonna get it stuffed down your throat faster, harder and deeper than Cindi Jennings at a sausage party.
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

From Flo's show tonight.

- Odds w/Hawkins not good. a WR backflipped over him recently
- Watch the Gators w/Hawkins, though not 100% sure
- Rasta says 0% chance here. Says he moved the commitment up because of the Gators
- Flo says mutual agreement here, doesn't think he comes here
- UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at Hawkins
- UM, if you want to wait around, we might take you later.

what does this mean?

Advertisement
what does this mean?
I tried to figure that out also, went back, listed again. Initially, it sounded like they flipped a WR. But then he later said Barney played the same position so that can't be it. Maybe backflipped means situation completely turned around (i.e. he didn't have an offer till he camped)?

I mean Barney has the size (PAUSE) and speed to be an outside guy where as Hawkins is a speed guy...another slot receiver which we don't need and they both run in the 4.5 range...so makes sense to take Barney over him although he's an IMG kid

Advertisement
Again about psu.. idc about them or follow their recruiting.. I laughed because u want to say the **** is rain when Miami recruited the kid, had him on official visit.. we not gonna win every battle so it's whatever but no reason to spin a L.. just take it and move on..
It’s not spin. I’ve known for close to 2 weeks that we weren’t getting Hawkins and exactly why.

Not everything is as it appears.

IMG_7571.gif

Ode to my guy @FuriousStyles

Advertisement
Yeah I don't buy the Barney thing one bit. Also don't agree with allowing an in state rival to just continue to hammer away on the summer momentum.

Allowing? Allowing?

We weren't taking Hawkins. Period. He had one school in his three finalists which was ardently pursuing him, largely for that 4th star. And their own momentum.

We didn't "allow" anything.

Allowing? Allowing?

We weren't taking Hawkins. Period. He had one school in his three finalists which was ardently pursuing him, largely for that 4th star. And their own momentum.

We didn't "allow" anything.
Yeah we have. We've allowed it all. Very sad.

Advertisement
Back