2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
Right now it sucks. We’ll see soon enough what it means.
IMG_9224.jpeg

Right now it sucks. We’ll see soon enough what it means.
It does suck. I just don't think it's wise to sit back & not land a few punches of your own. Just my opinion. I certainly think were gonna land some guys but allowing these pieces of **** to do this might help them land others. I think you have to break up their momentum. Again, jmho.

Yikes, were getting our asses handed to us as of today. Idc about "3-4 weeks from now" bro. You don't let in-state rivals build momentum. So if that's the strategy it's a dumb one.
Did you ignore the above posts about us taking Barney over him?

Or are you saying you don't agree with Miami's approach?

Advertisement
Understood. I wonder if Hawkins measured in at like 5'7 160? You may not buy it, but after OV's seemed Miami and Penn State cooled on him.
Yeah I’m fine taking Barney over Hawkins. I’m just having fun passing the time before the real commits start coming (and I’m not talking a class of 17 3-stars).

If you guys remember correctly, UF curbed our momentum in the summer (briefly) by stealing Dijon Johnson and Andy Jean. That at least for them was a mini victory (then Rashada briefly) before we continued dunking on those fools to finish the recruiting year.

So far we have virtually nothing to show for the alleged monster recruiting class (besides Riley, which was a monster grab). Key words are “so far” of course, but Last June (as I mentioned in another thread and might make it it’s own thread shortly if the number of blue chip commits continues to increase without us getting in on the fun), was the second-most popular month for blue chips to commit (July was 1st).

All we can do as fans is watch the clock continue to tick…and count down…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yikes, were getting our asses handed to us as of today. Idc about "3-4 weeks from now" bro. You don't let in-state rivals build momentum. So if that's the strategy it's a dumb one.
Napier got his *** kicked last year, but he’s responding big time now. All signs point to UF being the top dog in recruiting this year among the Florida schools.

Sucks to be the ones looking on from a distance while everyone is getting commits and were just sitting with a bunch of 3* and borderline 4* guys. I have faith that July will be good to us but man does it suck to be patient when no one else has to.
It's dumb. It makes Florida look like the better choice. You match them commit for commit. You never let them get ahead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not expecting an influx of blue chip recruits on the offensive side of the ball until the season begins. It seems clear as day that any offensive recruit is taking a "wait and see" approach with UM. Last season set this team back in a big way and it doesn't help that Cristobal doesn't possess a great reputation as an offensive mind. Still too early to panic and if the offense makes positive strides throughout the year, business will pickup. UM isn't going to quit on anyone they're chasing until pen meets paper.

Advertisement
Back