2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
We do but let’s not pretend we didn’t want this kid. He brings elite speed to the table that everyone needs.
Not saying that at all. Not saying we didn’t want Nesta. Not saying we didn’t want Ionata, who was a straight up L.

Some teams value some players more than others as a priority. Some “losses” are more a certain player being lower down on the priority list than others. I think he was more of a want than a need and the gator values him more for their roster as opposed to us given the makeup of our WR room.

It is to me.

I thought this guy was going to PSU.

I guess he missed the boat there too.

Whomever is advising this kid is severely overvalued his skill.
It would’ve been a surprise to me as well except that Penn State just had like 3 WRs commit in the last week I believe.

Advertisement
It is to me.

I thought this guy was going to PSU.

I guess he missed the boat there too.

Whomever is advising this kid is severely overvalued his skill.

Florida was being rumored for a while for this kid. I think flo even mentioned it several weeks ago

Multiple On3 predictions to Florida

Honestly, On3 ain’t got that juice like that. They’ve been hella wrong on many predictions. U have to remember, they r pretty much a start up company; even though the founder has been in the biz for a while, the folks they have on board for the most part r fairly new. I would pay more attention to 247 CBs. Imo, they r still the standard. This is not to say where he will or won’t go, but I’m just saying they’ve been off a lot w/ many recruits so I wouldn’t get too frazzled off their predictions as of today. If it happens, fine, but js.

Advertisement
Yall man have to stop taking On3 serious. They are a click bait cesspool
I don’t even see the point of what you’re saying. They predicted Hawkins to the gator and I agree. The Penn State writer on 247 also predicted Hawkins to the gator. Are you just trying to lecture me and others? If so sit down and be quiet. It’s not an unreasonable prediction and I get info from where I get it regardless.

K thx.

I don’t even see the point of what you’re saying. They predicted Hawkins to the gator and I agree. The Penn State writer on 247 also predicted Hawkins to the gator. Are you just trying to lecture me and others? If so sit down and be quiet. It’s not an unreasonable prediction and I get info from where I get it regardless.

K thx.
Im not trying to lecture u man. But On3 is horrible. Most the time if the conversation basis is something they post, its simply wrong, even ridiculous. Where did u get lecture from? Kool, Bye

Advertisement
Im not trying to lecture u man. But On3 is horrible. Most the time if the conversation basis is something they post, its simply wrong, even ridiculous. Where did u get lecture from? Kool, Bye
Who cares if on3 is horrible???

They’re not the basis of my opinion on Hawkins. I don’t have a subscription there. I have my own basis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back