2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Is this good or bad
Seems like Florida cant wait to announce anything good to try and get momentum. Mario on the other hand is more calculated on when the public commitments happen so I would say its good for us vs them. Still think Penn st is the choice though

Advertisement
Seems like Florida cant wait to announce anything good to try and get momentum. Mario on the other hand is more calculated on when the public commitments happen so I would say its good for us vs them. Still think Penn st is the choice though
Penn state would be understandable

Miamis WR recruiting

epic fail GIF by Tennis TV

Advertisement
Doesn't matter if he doesn't pick us. Mario will recruit him till the end. Still if Mario had hired Dawson last year instead of that gigolo sociopath fraud, maybe we would already have several elite WR in the bag..... But he didn't and we don't. I will say that I give Mario credit for fixing his mistake and being such a **** good recruiter that he just may overcome it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who knows maybe Hawkins does pick us. It wouldn't be the first time Mario has pulled something like that and shocked people. I really like Hawkins and would be stoked if he were to commit as you can never have enough speed. However as has been said we need a ton of help at the X and Z spots. Kids like Trader, Smith, Miller and Wingo aren't just needs. They are absolutely dire needs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back