2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
Doesn't matter if he doesn't pick us. Mario will recruit him till the end. Still if Mario had hired Dawson last year instead of that gigolo sociopath fraud, maybe we would already have several elite WR in the bag..... But he didn't and we don't. I will say that I give Mario credit for fixing his mistake and being such a **** good recruiter that he just may overcome it.
Well then lol
GAYTOR

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Flo's show tonight.

- Odds w/Hawkins not good. a WR backflipped over him recently
- Watch the Gators w/Hawkins, though not 100% sure
- Rasta says 0% chance here. Says he moved the commitment up because of the Gators
- Flo says mutual agreement here, doesn't think he comes here
- UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at Hawkins
- UM, if you want to wait around, we might take you later.

Last edited:
From Flo's show tonight.

- Rasta says 0% chance here. Says he moved the commitment up because of the Gators
- UF panicked when Chance wouldn't fit, threw the bag at Hawkins
Sounds like UF trying to making up for the Rashada debacle by throwing around big money. The question as it was after Rashada, will it actually be there?

From Flo's show tonight.

- UF panicked when Chance wouldn't flip, threw the bag at Hawkins
That's so awesome!

Advertisement
Sounds like UF trying to making up for the Rashada debacle by throwing around big money. The question as it was after Rashada, will it actually be there?
I think the 1st part’s 110% what’s going on. I have no idea how it will end as you’re alluding to whether they’ll pay up - and will they pay up for the amounts promised, at the time(s) in the future promised and will they pay all of them. They’ve got to be throwing out a lot.

I think the 1st part’s 110% what’s going on. I have no idea how it will end as you’re alluding to whether they’ll pay up - and will they pay up for the amounts promised, at the time(s) in the future promised and will they pay all of them. They’ve got to be throwing out a lot.
And that is a desperate and horribly reactive way to recruit. There is no long term value in it.

I like him myself, but Barney is much bigger and pretty fast himself.

This kid is a blazer though
Similar assesment from Flo on tonight's show. Barney essentially took Hawkins spot.

Advertisement
And that is a desperate and horribly reactive way to recruit. There is no long term value in it.
Sure but reality is that they didn’t have much of a choice. That **** was embarrassing and has to have been the elephant in the room. If they were going to have any shot common sense says that not only do they have to pay big but they need to be breaking recruits off big right now. I’d be hella hesitant if I was being recruited by them and they didn’t.

Flo also said folk were going to frame this as a loss for UM, but supposedly the two parties came to mutual agreement here and it looks like he ended up with the Gates. Canes apparently have rolled w/Barney. Could be skills, could be NIL demands, could be a mix. Would be interesting to see where the two slot on the board if NIL isn't considered.

Edit: But I'd have to guess based on the fact that they are on the verge on taking Barney now and told Hawkins that they might consider him later, he's lower on the board.

Advertisement
Back