2024 WR Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins, IMG (from WV)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its funny looking back at Manny and them talking about being a fast team and i never seen a slower group of Cbs and WRs on one Miami roster. Even Golden brought in blazers like Dorsett and Artie Burns. Just lip, sorry lisp service man lol.
Manny was on that bullshet 😂 we need to bring in at least one 10.4 guy every single year.

Advertisement
Manny was on that bullshet 😂 we need to bring in at least one 10.4 guy every single year.
Facts. We should have atleast 2 man that can take a 5 yard dig 80 yards on every roster. No excuse to not have that down here. We passed them up for different reason, tutu, Anthony Schwartz type etc. Thankfully Mario change that. He got on CJ when he was unranked or lowly ranked. Now same with CWH.

Facts. We should have atleast 2 man that can take a 5 yard dig 80 yards on every roster. No excuse to not have that down here. We passed them up for different reason, tutu, Anthony Schwartz type etc. Thankfully Mario change that. He got on CJ when he was unranked or lowly ranked. Now same with CWH.
Take the fastest guy or two in Florida every year. Don’t overthink it. Get them on the team and figure out the rest later.

Advertisement
Visiting this weekend.

*punches air*

mood.gif

Advertisement
It’s been on 247???

Oh, I was just referencing whether this kid was the original "secret visitor" that @DMoney referenced in his post yesterday.

I think the board has cracked all of @DMoney 's other "no-name" descriptive references, I was just asking if Jerrae was "formerly secret" and is now publicly visiting.

Wasn't trying to suggest that we keep it a secret...come on, this is KILLING @flagator86 !

🤣

Oh, I was just referencing whether this kid was the original "secret visitor" that @DMoney referenced in his post yesterday.

I think the board has cracked all of @DMoney 's other "no-name" descriptive references, I was just asking if Jerrae was "formerly secret" and is now publicly visiting.

Wasn't trying to suggest that we keep it a secret...come on, this is KILLING @flagator86 !

🤣
They want Hawkins but so far we’re more of a threat when it’s an OL. Hawkins is an absolute want for me. We need the speed.

Advertisement
Back