2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario won't quit recruiting this kid and he shouldn't. Always try even if it's bleak cause it's a home town kid. We as fans can give up or have no hope but they won't stop doing their jobs which is a good thing. Our old staffs gave up on plan C kids so imagine.

Advertisement
He said in the piece (again) that he’s not taking an official visit here. Until that changes we are not in this. We are strictly friend zone

The point just be flying right over yo head lmao

And u are once again stating false information, texas and texas a&m lose top kids from there area every year and have been for decades. And thats a bad example because we just landed a top class after being 5-7 because we actually have an elite recruiter in there. There plenty of people who have said we would just bow down to big school’s coming here lol.

You confusing excuses with the reality of cfb recruiting
Texas Finished 5-7 last year Texas A&M was like 4-8 or supm like that. Its a great example. And im not talking about losing players in general im talking about them going to teams in similar situations as us, thats what the comparison is about.

Your point is not going over my head, we simply disagree. Very simple

Advertisement
Just in case it’s deleted

Attachments

• C497D5B7-F569-4187-A949-AC11AB1B5D0F.png
    C497D5B7-F569-4187-A949-AC11AB1B5D0F.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 174
Two things are annoying in this situation:
1) the leaked photo of Smith on campus in Mario's office leading to all this nonsense. Mario is obviously just chipping away and hoping that maybe if we have an offense that looks like an offense. Maybe an NIL big bag and a legit offense would help him flip. Playing the long game.
2) Smith should just man up and stop addressing the trolls. No one forced him to go UMs campus, he showed up. No need to try to clown on our hometown team when you chose to play in Ohio.

Advertisement
You keep saying 2 things, emotional and disloyal. I aint said **** about disloyal. We had this back and forth since last season, i do not give a phack if they are loyal or not. All i said is if they are playing games, move on. So that disloyal stuff u saying is a 2 way street. We wasted months recruiting Innis, he was never coming, never, he committed to OU even before his JR year ended.

Next thing u keep saying (@Dwinstitles ) " you're being emotional, why are you being emotional?". Thats not an insult to me, we are fans of Miami, when we win and yall here celebrating, thats emotion, when we lose and yall mad, thats emotional. Watching **** play out the same and saying ok, lets not do that again. Is cold calculation. But if it makes you feel better keep saying emotional. I could say your emotional, u quick to jump to defend SFE and these kids at every chance. They cant do no wrong. Just a different emotion.

Finally them players u named were not the top players we wanted, maybe Nesta. What tf bad evaluations have to do with the best players making the staff jump through hoops knowing they going elsewhere. Yall cant use no more excuses about bags, not enough contact or none a that so now its i wanna see results. "you're emotional, stup being so emotional".

I keep saying i dont care if they are loyal, they can do what they want. I said it last time, seen it in Hykeem and Innis. Wasted a year recruiting them. But we should blow them and SFE like a Vuzvuzella in your opinion. And you always defending some man(SFE) u dont care about. Weird. Its just them and their link to Ohio we having issues with at this point.

When they were taking Manny for a ride i was not on these kids like that. The program was not spending and acting like a big program, Manny was negligent. But now i look back at it, it was all bull. Because now we are acting like a big program, giving them attention and they are making up new excuses.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

Crazy how these kids hate their home town team

They don't. He chose a top program that develops WR. Everything else, all the drama, leaks, cornering, is caused by trolls and fans who interject themselves into something that they should stay out of. The "hate" you see is in response to the hate they receive online.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not this bull again bro. This is not about emotional. We need to cut bait and move on to people who are genuinely interested in being canes. This is not an uncomitted player so stop that condescending €rap

This comment is indicative of a loser mentality. No more consolation prizes, we have to start landing hometown stars like Smith to move this program forward, otherwise, Mario's a failure.

Recruiting south Florida kids is like getting spit on and being told it’s raining, you get disrespected and lied too 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back