2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who was the last elite Dade/Broward receiver we landed?

Advertisement
Lord, those clips are insane. I haven't been following his recruitment (or this thread) that closely, but is there any chance we can change his mind with a strong season?

Advertisement
Lord, those clips are insane. I haven't been following his recruitment (or this thread) that closely, but is there any chance we can change his mind with a strong season?
They’ll call me a mope but NO lmao @gogeta4 has told y’all in a politically correct way a million times. His family and the people around him won’t be sold a dream

Advertisement
From a prospect perspective this kid is better than both of those guys. It’s been nearly 25 years since Dre, it’s time for the next guy and I think Smith maybe him.
Better than Coop? Stop it. Coop was a baller. Kid ate up the competition and never received this level of hype because he was so quite and docile. Till this day I believe Coop could've been a 5-star safety prospect. Coop was a special talent.

Better than Coop? Stop it. Coop was a baller. Kid ate up the competition and never received this level of hype because he was so quiet and docile. Till this day I believe Coop could've been a 5-star safety prospect. Coop was a special talent.
Stop what? Coop was a special talent, hence he is even brought up in conversation but it’s not like he was generational. Smith has that type of potential. Smith has next level potential. He was regarded to be better than Innis and Hykeem as a junior and I think very highly of Innis.

We throw around legendary names like ST or a Dre and the fact that those rarely or never come around. From a SFLA perspective this guy looks like the next mega prospect like Dre. The comparisons to AJ Green aren’t off base here, and he may end up better. Smith is a Dre, Julio Jones or an Aj Green. Coop was a beast but not on that level of a prospect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back