2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Smith is at such a level he can elevate the entire offense immediately.

He is the type of talent that can put you in position to go to playoff.
After watching film on both I don't think there's much a gap between them tbh but optics wise Smith had the rep for being the top dog. Both have higher upside than Innis. We gotta keep chopping wood and hope the OC puts up points and receiving yards to have a shot at flipping JS.

Advertisement
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Me if OSU/Hartline sign this kid

Advertisement
I expect OSU's offense to take a slight step back this year. New QB, new OC, at least one new WR and Day is still the HC.
Stroud made that team go. Not saying the offense will be terrible, but I don't think they'll be as good.
They've had 3 straight 1st Rd QBs. Something tells me they aren't too worried about replacing that position.

Advertisement
Duasso exaggerating when he says this kid is the best he’s seen down here?
@DMoney
Not an exaggeration at all. I mentioned this a few weeks ago. Very rarely do I give a kid an automatic pro bowl nfl floor. In the last 20 years, only 4 kids in S. Florida

Patrick Johnson (was right)
Pat Surtain (was right)
Marvin Jones Jr. (Tbd)

Now this kid...

Advertisement
Not an exaggeration at all. I mentioned this a few weeks ago. Very rarely do I give a kid an automatic pro bowl nfl floor. In the last 20 years, only 4 kids in S. Florida

Patrick Johnson (was right)
Pat Surtain (was right)
Marvin Jones Jr. (Tbd)

Now this kid...
Interesting you got mjj in that group. The pats seemed to be way above him as recruits

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back