WR Jeremiah Holloman.. (Trolling?)

Not much info available.I saw it on 247 a thread titled"Not sure if you guys heard".I don't have access to read all the post.I googled it and it took me to the UT board and a poster there said the same thing.Maybe no truth to it but more than one person is saying it.
Wow, that's crazy... Newton plays their Homecoming game tonight too.
I wonder if that would affect his ability to play in UA vs AA game?
i think theyll still let Holloman play if they let Dionte Mullins play last year without even playing senior year lol

Advertisement
Scouts looks at trends of every uncommitted member of 2017 class in Scout 300 - Football Recruiting - Scout

Sept. 26 update: Jeremiah Holloman’s recruitment has been very fluid for months. He was committed to Michigan, but Miami is coming on strong. He took an official visit to Notre Dame, and he is still listing schools like Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee high on his list. This one has gone back and forth between Georgia and Tennessee.

He was recently in Athens, Ga., he was in Knoxville, Tenn., over the weekend, and it is a battle between those two right now. Slight edge goes to the Vols due to their consistency.

Trending: Tennessee

Little late, but do yall think Mark Webb committing to Georgia effects our chances with Holloman?

About the same as Shavers committing to Bama effected Jeudy's decision. So no it has no effect, good players want to play with other good players. We still have a shot but UGA leads at the moment.

I think our better shot is with Devonta

Really think he's coming if we keep positive momentum throughout the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is if we get one of those guys, and finish with Carter, OL like Telfort, and maybe a surprise or two, the 2017 class is a great step forward

I agree with this Brother. Hollomon or Smith, Carter, Telfort (!!!!!), that GA OL that played with Sherriffs and Felix. We good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our depth is very thin right now. Playing time is a million percent guaranteed next year so long as he can grasp the playbook. If he comes here, he'd be immediately in the 2-deep.

Advertisement
Not trolling is all I'll say as of now. This weekend is HUGE for him. Wish we weren't on a 4 game skid, the stadium being empty will hurt

Not trolling is all I'll say as of now. This weekend is HUGE for him. Wish we weren't on a 4 game skid, the stadium being empty will hurt

It doesn't have to be empty just get all these so called fans to show up. Oh I forgot we're not playing FSU my bad. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back