WR Jeremiah Holloman.. (Trolling?)

Every QB struggled in the Army AA game. It's almost always that way, every year, so does that mean they are all bad? The last guy I remember just killing it out there in one of those games was Chris Leak. Eason's performance was on par with others through the years. It's hard to get in a rhythm and the timing down at those events. People get **** for crowning people at these events and are told its just a meaningless all-star game when they struggle. So which is it? Eason excelled against his peers at the Elite 11 camp and that says more than some all-star game.

Again, it was his first start in his first year of college. He had a fair amount of pressure. He was already outperforming a fifth year senior adding a dimension that Grayson doesn't possess. He went 8 for 12 against two corners that will be drafted....not sure where you get the idea that they're **** poor. Yes, he missed some throws and went to the wrong receciver at times....something all QB's do at any level do. He still led QB'd his team down the field to win the game.

At his current rate, he'll be in the NFL as a likely first rounder. He'll make mistakes along the way, but he was asked to do a lot at this stage and only a fool would say he didn't deliver.

Feel free to disagree.

I'm concerned about his mobility. Especially with your head firmly stuck in his lap.

Advertisement
Every QB struggled in the Army AA game. It's almost always that way, every year, so does that mean they are all bad? The last guy I remember just killing it out there in one of those games was Chris Leak. Eason's performance was on par with others through the years. It's hard to get in a rhythm and the timing down at those events. People get **** for crowning people at these events and are told its just a meaningless all-star game when they struggle. So which is it? Eason excelled against his peers at the Elite 11 camp and that says more than some all-star game.

Again, it was his first start in his first year of college. He had a fair amount of pressure. He was already outperforming a fifth year senior adding a dimension that Grayson doesn't possess. He went 8 for 12 against two corners that will be drafted....not sure where you get the idea that they're **** poor. Yes, he missed some throws and went to the wrong receciver at times....something all QB's do at any level do. He still led QB'd his team down the field to win the game.

At his current rate, he'll be in the NFL as a likely first rounder. He'll make mistakes along the way, but he was asked to do a lot at this stage and only a fool would say he didn't deliver.

Feel free to disagree.

I'm concerned about his mobility. Especially with your head firmly stuck in his lap.

L
O
L

Mother of 4-star WR: 'Georgia's home'

Four-star wide receiver Jeremiah Holloman (Covington, Ga./Newton) talked with Dawgs247 this week about his visit to Georgia and the Bulldogs' offense. His mother, Oneida Holloman, joined vsporto's SEC Recruiting Buzz to give her take on her son's recruitment.

When asked which coaching staffs have connected well with her so far, the Bulldogs' were mentioned immediately.

"Of course, UGA, Kirby and Coach Coley," Oneida said. "I am huge fans of theirs."

James Coley is hoping to keep Holloman in-state and land the U.S. Army All-American's commitment. His mother admits the household is full of Georgia supporters.

"Of course, Georgia's home," Oneida said. "There is nothing like being home. We have been a fan of UGA for a long time. We have been a fan of Kirby's since he was at Alabama, so we developed a relationship with Kirby at Alabama. Going down to see some games, being able to talk to him."

Georgia head coach Kirby Smart has made a positive impression on Holloman's mother.

"Kirby's a great guy," Oneida said. "He is an amazing man, not just on the field but off the field. What you see is who you get. He has a genuine heart. The recruiting process - you kind of have to weed through a lot of stuff, unfortunately. Kirby is exactly - who he shows you - that's who he is behind closed doors. It is amazing. We love Kirby. Kirby and Coley - they have been in JJ's corner, so I have nothing but great things to say about them."

Holloman's mother touched on an interesting message put out by Holloman a few days ago.

"We have watched UGA throw the ball, we also throw Auburn throw the ball this past weekend," Oneida said. "They are still neck-and-neck up there. As the season goes on, we look forward to seeing more of that. Of course, we have Nick Chubb who is awesome up at UGA, so of course, he is going to run the ball.

"But, with the quarterbacks that UGA has, I definitely look forward to seeing them throw the ball."

Layfeatte “LJ” Holloman, Jeremiah's older brother, graduated last year from Newton. The 6-foot-2.5, 200-pound athlete is taking online classes while working out, all in preparation to potentially join Jeremiah in college.

"He would love to play together with JJ," Oneida said. "Our ultimate dream would be - he and JJ could play together on the field. LSU, Tennessee, of course, we have Georgia. We are taking all of them into consideration. He is getting himself prepared for summer, hopefully, to be a walk-on somewhere."

Advertisement
Mother of 4-star WR: 'Georgia's home'

Four-star wide receiver Jeremiah Holloman (Covington, Ga./Newton) talked with Dawgs247 this week about his visit to Georgia and the Bulldogs' offense. His mother, Oneida Holloman, joined vsporto's SEC Recruiting Buzz to give her take on her son's recruitment.

When asked which coaching staffs have connected well with her so far, the Bulldogs' were mentioned immediately.

"Of course, UGA, Kirby and Coach Coley," Oneida said. "I am huge fans of theirs."

James Coley is hoping to keep Holloman in-state and land the U.S. Army All-American's commitment. His mother admits the household is full of Georgia supporters.

"Of course, Georgia's home," Oneida said. "There is nothing like being home. We have been a fan of UGA for a long time. We have been a fan of Kirby's since he was at Alabama, so we developed a relationship with Kirby at Alabama. Going down to see some games, being able to talk to him."

Georgia head coach Kirby Smart has made a positive impression on Holloman's mother.

"Kirby's a great guy," Oneida said. "He is an amazing man, not just on the field but off the field. What you see is who you get. He has a genuine heart. The recruiting process - you kind of have to weed through a lot of stuff, unfortunately. Kirby is exactly - who he shows you - that's who he is behind closed doors. It is amazing. We love Kirby. Kirby and Coley - they have been in JJ's corner, so I have nothing but great things to say about them."

Holloman's mother touched on an interesting message put out by Holloman a few days ago.

"We have watched UGA throw the ball, we also throw Auburn throw the ball this past weekend," Oneida said. "They are still neck-and-neck up there. As the season goes on, we look forward to seeing more of that. Of course, we have Nick Chubb who is awesome up at UGA, so of course, he is going to run the ball.

"But, with the quarterbacks that UGA has, I definitely look forward to seeing them throw the ball."

Layfeatte “LJ” Holloman, Jeremiah's older brother, graduated last year from Newton. The 6-foot-2.5, 200-pound athlete is taking online classes while working out, all in preparation to potentially join Jeremiah in college.

"He would love to play together with JJ," Oneida said. "Our ultimate dream would be - he and JJ could play together on the field. LSU, Tennessee, of course, we have Georgia. We are taking all of them into consideration. He is getting himself prepared for summer, hopefully, to be a walk-on somewhere."

Yup. Not one mention of Miami. Hopefully Holloman's the type of guy that doesn't listen to outside influence, particularly family. Not feeling confident at all about this one.

Alex collins mom says hi, just because the mom is a Georgia fan doesnt mean the kid was trolling us, yall with the i told ya so, lets wait and see when they visit with his mom and see her tone after that

Advertisement
Sounds like Mom knows how the recruiting game is played and is sending a clear message of what it will take to land Jeremiah and his package deal preferred walk on brother at a Minimum. If Holloman goes out of state his brother will have to pay OOS tuition rates ( which at auburn is cheaper than UM), were as if he goes to UGA it will be instate plus a little $EC UGA bagman help.

Miami can't afford to play this 1 for 2 package deal game. Unfortunately I am thinking the Holloman ship has changed course. There is nothing recruiting phenom DJ Dallas can do about a mom leveraging one son to get both kids an education. **** the family if they really think about it could strong arm a schools like UCF, Syracuse, Maryland, VaTech etc into getting both sons full scholarships.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Sounds like Mom knows how the recruiting game is played and is sending a clear message of what it will take to land Jeremiah and his package deal preferred walk on brother at a Minimum. If Holloman goes out of state his brother will have to pay OOS tuition rates ( which at auburn is cheaper than UM), were as if he goes to UGA it will be instate plus a little $EC UGA bagman help.

Miami can't afford to play this 1 for 2 package deal game. Unfortunately I am thinking the Holloman ship has changed course. There is nothing recruiting phenom DJ Dallas can do about a mom leveraging one son to get both kids an education. **** the family if they really think about it could strong arm a schools like UCF, Syracuse, Maryland, VaTech etc into getting both sons full scholarships.

Go Canes

She don't care about a free education for Fredo Holloman. This interview is a shout out to the bag men. Notice how she paid no nevermind to the school with no bags that her son has been pimping so hard.

She's yapping about "good men" and then praises a scumbag like Kirby Dumb but makes no mention of a guy renowned as one of the best finest Christian men in football history--Rick.

Last edited:
This kid has been penciled in to Georgia since he got the offer. Stop over thinking things

Advertisement
LOL @Liberty City El

moms aint even mention miami
"He's supposed to be visiting Miami unofficially on 9/24 with Deejay & then coming back for an official for the FSU game with his family.

I've actually reached out to a buddy of mine who knows Jaymest Williams uncle who's the strength coach at Grayson but is originally from Miami & is a huge Canes fan, he knows Holloman real well... From what I've heard Holloman is really high on Miami & would like to make a big impact with us, but his mom wants him at UGA. Although, his mom really likes the fact that Dugans & Richt are both deeply religious men because she's very religious as well.

When everybody thought that Jaymest was a 100% lock to UGA they chose South Carolina, same with Justin Marshall picking Louisville over Tennessee, it could be a similar situation with JH, but it's still very much up in the air.

We just have to hit a homerun on the visit whenever he comes down here & I think we get him, it's pretty much all riding on that."

Page 5 of this thread on 9/4

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL @Liberty City El

moms aint even mention miami
"He's supposed to be visiting Miami unofficially on 9/24 with Deejay & then coming back for an official for the FSU game with his family.

I've actually reached out to a buddy of mine who knows Jaymest Williams uncle who's the strength coach at Grayson but is originally from Miami & is a huge Canes fan, he knows Holloman real well... From what I've heard Holloman is really high on Miami & would like to make a big impact with us, but his mom wants him at UGA. Although, his mom really likes the fact that Dugans & Richt are both deeply religious men because she's very religious as well.

When everybody thought that Jaymest was a 100% lock to UGA they chose South Carolina, same with Justin Marshall picking Louisville over Tennessee, it could be a similar situation with JH, but it's still very much up in the air.

We just have to hit a homerun on the visit whenever he comes down here & I think we get him, it's pretty much all riding on that."

Page 5 of this thread on 9/4

Dammit mane...we gonna need to pull an "Alex Collins" if moms aint on board..

Support System Spurs Success For Holloman - Irish Sports Daily

After a couple visits to Ann Arbor, J.J. felt he was ready to commit to Michigan. His mother cautioned him against making a decision too soon, but in December of last year, he went with his gut.

“Once he got back home, he started thinking maybe he should have held on for a minute,” she says.
J.J. eventually decommitted, but not before being up front with the Wolverine staff.

“Michigan was great,” his mother says. “They love him. Great coaches up there, great people.”
The next time he makes a commitment it will be the end of his recruiting process.

“This time around, he wants to know he’s definitely 100 percent sure,” Mrs. Holloman says. “He wants to make sure he visits all of his top schools and gives everybody a fair opportunity to present themselves and for him to present himself.

“I said, ‘Of all the offers you have, you can only select one school, so make sure it’s the best one for you, not for anybody else, but for you. I won’t be there. You will be. I’m going to be at home, so just make sure you’re OK with whatever choice you make because I’m going to support whatever it is.’”

Distance will not play a role in that decision,
which is why he’s looking at schools as far as Notre Dame, Miami, Oklahoma State and Oregon and as close as Georgia and Tennessee.

“We don’t care,” Mrs. Holloman says. “I’ve always been the parent who said, ‘If you do what you’re supposed to do in high school, I will never stand in your way. If you’ve earned your right to go to that dream school, who am I to stand in your way?’ That’s something I do not believe in. I will not hinder them…ever.

“My thing is I would hate for them to choose a school I chose and then they hate it. Then they get to turn around and blame me and I will never ever be the blame for their future.”

There are many other factors that will be more important to the Hollomans than arranging air travel if necessary.

“He’s a wide receiver, so I check stats and I check stats from when the head coach started,” Mrs. Holloman says. “I check wide receiver/coach stats. I see who he’s got into the NFL if anybody. I see once they’ve gotten into the NFL what they’ve done with themselves.

“I also pay attention to what people who graduated from the school or went to the NFL, what they say about the university they left because it speaks volumes. You can tell me anything in the world, but if your wide receivers are talking smack about you, that speaks volumes. I’m not there, I’m not in your house yet.”

Academics will play a role as well for J.J., who wants to major in Marketing or Sports Management.
“You are always one practice and one game away from never playing again,” his mother says. “Injuries happen all of the time. Whatever school you choose – you and God select – make sure it’s a place you would want to go even if football wasn’t a part of it. If something happens, you still have to be there. Make sure you love it enough past football.

“If something happens and you’re not in the NFL – at some point football ends – you want that degree to hold up for something. They’re making money off you and they’re saying, ‘We’re going to give you a degree in return.’ So make it count.”

Campus and how he feels he fits in with the people on campus will also be factors.

She's really good people.

Advertisement
Back