WR Jeremiah Holloman.. (Trolling?)

Advertisement
Support System Spurs Success For Holloman - Irish Sports Daily

Mom says:
“He’s a wide receiver, so I check stats and I check stats from when the head coach started,” Mrs. Holloman says. “I check wide receiver/coach stats. I see who he’s got into the NFL if anybody. I see once they’ve gotten into the NFL what they’ve done with themselves.

Curious how she views James Coley of UGA. I'm sure all of our former WR's may say something negative about Golden, but maybe not specifically Coley. Depending on how she looks at his history...

UGA:
Kirby Smart is a new HC and a defensive coach, pretty much has no resume for WR's, if she takes a look at Bama, she will see only 2 successful WR's since he has been there, despite him having no affect on them. (Julio Jones / Cooper)

James Coley resume can be taken many different ways.
-Never been a WR coach before.
-Will probably get alot of help and assistance from Kevin Beard, who is also on the UGA staff. (Kirby Smart took a page out of Saban's book)
-As a QB coach at Miami High, he was apart of the offensive staff and (possibly) helped develop Andre Johnson / Roscoe Parrish.
-As a Assistant Head Coach at Norland High, he was the OC and (possibly) helped develop Dwayne Bowe
-As a FSU OC, no WR's were drafted.
-As a Miami OC, 2 WR's are in the NFL that played under him. Allen Hurns and Phillip Dorsett.
A total of 5 WR's (4 are productive in the NFL, 1 is Dorsett who hasn't proven himself just yet despite being 1st rounder). It really depends on if she gives him any credit for any of these guys...which I don't think he deserves judging off the fact that he has NEVER coached WR's, and is a QB coach by nature and by heritage (He played and coached QB most of his career).

Miami:
Mark Richt resume is honestly skewed if you ask me, because he has been a coaching longer. Regardless....
-As a QB coach in FSU (1990-1993), he most likely did not work with any WRs. But there were 3 WR's drafted during this time.
-A better chance of him affecting WR's was as an OC from 1994-2000 at FSU. 9 WR's were drafted.
-Twice as an OC (in 1995 and 2000), Richt had 3 WR's taken in one draft.
-As HC of UGA, only 7 WR's were taken in Richt's 15 year tenure. That is honestly not that good. About 1 WR every 2 years is not good.
-However, Richt as a coach is known to be a great person, I'm sure mom knows how much his players love and rave about him...so much so that he has 2 former players from 2 difference schools (Dugans FSU and Thomas Brown UGA) on his staff. One of which (Dugans) will be a face to face example of what type of person Richt can help her some become. An in home visit from Dugans and Richt should be all we need to wrap this up. Richt is #6 on the list of Head Coaches for getting players drafted.

Ron Dugans is the only coach out of these 4 (Coley, Richt, or Smart) who has coached WR's directly before this year. He is also the youngest coach.
-No WR's drafted from his time at Georgia Southern, but he did develop star receiver Raja Andrews who broke many school records, and was All-Conference. Raja Andrews probably would've been drafted if he wasn't 5'8.
-At Louisville he had 1 WR drafted in Devante Parker, who has not proven himself in the league just yet. But has been injured.
-At USF no WR's were drafted.
-Poor outcome if you look at the overall years/players in league. From 2007-2015, he has 1 first rounder, and 3 players that broke school records, but overall...he has only coached 1 player to the draft in his 8 years.
-What I can say however, just like Kevin Beard is on UGA's support staff...We have Jorge Baez, who was a WR coach for the following:
Prominent Player worked with (10)
WR Dexter McCluster (2nd)--Ole Miss '10 -- Kansas City Chiefs
WR Sinorice Moss (2nd) - Miami '06--New York Giants
WR Roscoe Parrish(2nd) - Miami '05--Buffalo Bills
WR Devin Hester(2nd) - Miami '06--Chicago Bears
WR Mike Wallace (3rd) - Ole Miss '09--Pittsburgh Steelers
WR Darnell Jenkins (FA) - Miami '08--New England Patriots
WR Shay Hodge (FA) - Ole Miss '10-- Cincinnati Bengals
WR Kevin Beard (FA) - Miami ’03-- Buffalo Bills
WR LaQuinton Evans (FA) - Southern '12--Tennessee Titans
WR Jared Green(FA) - Southern '12--Carolina Panthers
WR Rod Jefferson(FA) - Lambuth '11-(Arena) Miss Hound dogs

Advertisement
Advertisement
OMG did you all see Eason last night against Mizzou? Amazing . . .

**** lets be honest, from the game I saw, and it wasn't all of it, the Mizzou air attack and offense looked better than UGA's did. Eason does look the part himself though. He had some impressive moments. But something just isn't right with their offense. the OL looked ******. the all world chubb looks pedestrian. coming off knee injury i know. There is something about kirby that i don't like. i can't quite put my finger on it. not sure how he will do over next few years.

**** lets be honest, from the game I saw, and it wasn't all of it, the Mizzou air attack and offense looked better than UGA's did. Eason does look the part himself though. He had some impressive moments. But something just isn't right with their offense. the OL looked ****ty. the all world chubb looks pedestrian. coming off knee injury i know. There is something about kirby that i don't like. i can't quite put my finger on it. not sure how he will do over next few years.

The fact that he's getting into close games and having to rely on late game miracles to win against Nichols and Missouri (who's going to be downright terrible this season)?

**** lets be honest, from the game I saw, and it wasn't all of it, the Mizzou air attack and offense looked better than UGA's did. Eason does look the part himself though. He had some impressive moments. But something just isn't right with their offense. the OL looked ****ty. the all world chubb looks pedestrian. coming off knee injury i know. There is something about kirby that i don't like. i can't quite put my finger on it. not sure how he will do over next few years.

The fact that he's getting into close games and having to rely on late game miracles to win against Nichols and Missouri (who's going to be downright terrible this season)?

Good point!

Actually I think it is something about how he presents or comes across on tv or in the media. Saban is a royal *** hole. He is one of the few coaches I would take RIGHT NOW. But that guy has earned his way, he has made his way. Kirby comes across a little like that. He hasn't done **** yet . . . Make sense?

Reminds me too much of Muschamp. He won't last much longer, but he'll stay afloat in the pitiful SEC east.

Advertisement
Little late, but do yall think Mark Webb committing to Georgia effects our chances with Holloman?

About the same as Shavers committing to Bama effected Jeudy's decision. So no it has no effect, good players want to play with other good players. We still have a shot but UGA leads at the moment.

Last edited:
Little late, but do yall think Mark Webb committing to Georgia effects our chances with Holloman?

About the same as Shavers committing to Bama effected Jeudy's decision. So no it has no effect, good players want to play with other good players. We still have a shot but UGA leads at the moment.

I think our better shot is with Devonta

Really think he's coming if we keep positive momentum throughout the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I think our better shot is with Devonta

Really think he's coming if we keep positive momentum throughout the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is if we get one of those guys, and finish with Carter, OL like Telfort, and maybe a surprise or two, the 2017 class is a great step forward

Just read on another site that Holloman and a teammate(UT commit) quit their high school team on Wednesday.Anyone else hear this?

Not much info available.I saw it on 247 a thread titled"Not sure if you guys heard".I don't have access to read all the post.I googled it and it took me to the UT board and a poster there said the same thing.Maybe no truth to it but more than one person is saying it.

Advertisement
Back