WR Herb Waters runs a sub 4.4 for Dolphins today!!

Advertisement
Alfred James Golden: ******** over more young African Americans than Ronald Reagan.

A lot of people consider him the best president in US history. How exactly did he ***** over young African Americans? The economy BOOMED under the leadership that Reagan provided.

Herb ran a 4.36 or something 1 year for summer testing if I remember correctly.

Hand timed probably but he's still fast as ****.

Advertisement
That's a great time. I thought he was a high 4.5 or low 4.6. Hand timed or not that's blazing. I respect hand time as well as the electronic time.

Serious question, but how can you respect hand timed? I just don't get that when there's a wide margin for error and a way of testing with no error?

He's plenty fast enough for the position though.

They both have their flaws but electronic time minimizes the error. I believe electronic time starts on first movement (hand, head, etc.), meanwhile most hand times are only able to start once the coaches see the prospect running. I think its pretty much semantics with the two but there shouldn't be a stigma either way. Anyway its not like a guy runs a 5 electric but then runs a 4.4 hand. If someone times a fast time more than likely they are running fast regardless of method of measure. That's why I respect both. And there are errors with electronic. Look at the sparq camps. I mean how many of those kids come out with 4.4 40's and 3.9 shuttles but don't display such superior athleticism.

Advertisement
He should move to corner like Sam Shields and Quinton Dunbar.

Last edited:
Not surprised. Game speed, too. Another kid who I feel like didn't sniff his potential here, despite a still decent career.

Not surprised. Herb is a physical freak. He has the body of a Greek god and is athletic as ****. He had a solid career here, but was held back by injuries and James Coley.

Like many players of the Shannon/Golden era, I'm sure he will go on to be a better pro than he was college player.

Advertisement
Only question is if he'll be able to make it after going undrafted like Allen Hurns has done. I knew Hurns was going to be able to make a team. i was actually surprised he went undrafted. Not sure if Herb is as good as Hurns though. Hopefully he's yet another recent Cane that performs better in the NFL than here.

Alfred James Golden: ******** over more young African Americans than Ronald Reagan.

A lot of people consider him the best president in US history. How exactly did he ***** over young African Americans? The economy BOOMED under the leadership that Reagan provided.

Mandatory sentencing laws and the war on drugs.
Those policies disproportionately impacted communities of color. There were also the policies that he enacted as governor of cali that killed numerous social programs for inner city youth. Let's throw bill Clinton in there too

Happy for herb! Wish he had one more year left.

Wonder if they're thinking of trying him as a corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Armando Salguero
Armando Salguero – ‏@ArmandoSalguero

UM's Herb Waters worked out for the Dolphins today. He blazed a 4.39 in the 40, per a source.

11:07 AM - 8 Apr 2016
4.39 sounds alot faster than sub 4.4...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back