WR Herb Waters runs a sub 4.4 for Dolphins today!!

deerob305

Junior
Armando Salguero
Armando Salguero – ‏@ArmandoSalguero

UM's Herb Waters worked out for the Dolphins today. He blazed a 4.39 in the 40, per a source.

11:07 AM - 8 Apr 2016

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a great time. I thought he was a high 4.5 or low 4.6. Hand timed or not that's blazing. I respect hand time as well as the electronic time.

Advertisement
That's a great time. I thought he was a high 4.5 or low 4.6. Hand timed or not that's blazing. I respect hand time as well as the electronic time.

Serious question, but how can you respect hand timed? I just don't get that when there's a wide margin for error and a way of testing with no error?

He's plenty fast enough for the position though.

No surprise herb will have a good nfl Career and it's all about that second contract and miami guys always get paid the second time around most of these high rated Alabama kids fizzel out by then, Allen hurns denzel and duke will get paid good money on there second contract.

Did he run this at Virginia Tech?
Lol.
Seriously, hope he continues to kill it and ends up making that NFL money.

It's about time the Dolphin's seriously looked at player's in their own backyard....
Yes, they took Miller, & Vernon in 2012...
But before that they hadn't drafted a Hurricane since 2004 (Vernon Carey)...
Since 1983, the Hurricane's first National Championship the Phins have only drafted 9 Hurricanes....
It's amazing to think how many Hurricanes the Phins have literally passed on, It's mind Boggling

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back