Wr Fred Eaford decommit

Advertisement
Advertisement
ddf.jpg

Advertisement
Ivins talked to him at UA checkin this morning:

Eaford says he plans to make a decision sometime soon. Only really mentioned Louisville and Miami as schools that he’s in contact. Says he FaceTime’s UL’s Frank Ponce all the time.

Looks like it could be Louisville this time....

Deerfield Beach (Fla.) High School WR Frederick Eaford is a former Hurricanes commitment, and he says “Miami’s still in my picture.”

How much so?

“A lot,” Eaford said. “It was my dream school, I’ve always loved it. When I decommitted I felt what if I go there and some coaches aren’t there when I get there?”

He decommitted in January, and says he spoke with coach Manny Diaz recently.

“He said they’re going to recruit me hard,” Eaford said.

Eaford currently lists seven offers including Miami, Louisville, Indiana, Georgia and South Carolina.

“This spring I’m going to visit Miami and Louisville,” Eaford said, adding he doesn’t have set dates yet.

If Miami does well this coming season would that help the Canes win out?

“Well I don’t know how many games they have to win, but I just want to see the offense do well,” Eaford said. “If the offense does that I’d commit back. If the offense does well I’m on board again.”

Deerfield Beach (Fla.) High School WR Frederick Eaford is a former Hurricanes commitment, and he says “Miami’s still in my picture.”

How much so?

“A lot,” Eaford said. “It was my dream school, I’ve always loved it. When I decommitted I felt what if I go there and some coaches aren’t there when I get there?”

He decommitted in January, and says he spoke with coach Manny Diaz recently.

“He said they’re going to recruit me hard,” Eaford said.

Eaford currently lists seven offers including Miami, Louisville, Indiana, Georgia and South Carolina.

“This spring I’m going to visit Miami and Louisville,” Eaford said, adding he doesn’t have set dates yet.

If Miami does well this coming season would that help the Canes win out?

“Well I don’t know how many games they have to win, but I just want to see the offense do well,” Eaford said. “If the offense does that I’d commit back. If the offense does well I’m on board again.”

He can kick rocks right along with his older brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back