Wr Fred Eaford decommit

Advertisement
If you want to regain your past glory. You don't recruit small WR that run a 4.7 and have this offer list.
I said this months ago. Every team in Dade county has kids that run a 4.7. Dont need this guy especially when you see the WRs in this cycle.

Advertisement
LOL thanks for decommitting . I suspect he might not of actually been a take to begin with and wanted to look like he got rid of us and not the other way around .

Advertisement
I’d be inclined to think the 40 time was just bad technique or a mistake if the shuttle time wasn’t even worse.

There’s a good chance his offer is of the plan B variety. Schools can’t say who they’ve officially offered until letters of intent are issued. Whenever you see a post on social media saying “Miami has offered player x a scholarship”, it’s because player x is saying he got an offer. Miami cannot confirm nor deny a player claiming to have an offer per NCAA recruiting rules.

A lot of people on this site are hooked on "running technique" and "he'll get faster over time." Sometimes.

Good coaching can make a difference, but most of these dudes have been running since they were quite young. Sometimes you have to learn to admit that some dudes are just slow.

For a dude that is 159 lbs, his 40, shuttle, and vert are terrible. ******* terrible.

For a dude that is 159 lbs, his 40, shuttle, and vert are terrible. ******* terrible.

Runs by Dade secondaries though...If his QB would lead him on some of those deep balls, he was open by 7-8 yards. Can't take that away from him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back