Wr Fred Eaford decommit

I told yall the day he committed to us he wasn't gonna stick.

That's Ge'Mon Eaford lil brother, under no circumstances was this kid gonna come here, shouldn't have accepted his commitment in the first place.
I gotta hand it to you. I don’t post much but I said he would stick under the idea he said he committed because his dad loved the U. Same reason I went to UM. **** this kid! You were right

Advertisement
I gotta hand it to you. I don’t post much but I said he would stick under the idea he said he committed because his dad loved the U. Same reason I went to UM. **** this kid! You were right
Much respect my man.

I knew he wasn't going to stick because for 1) most super early commitments rarely ever stick & we foolishly push kids to commit early when they haven't even made the rounds to take other visits, & 2) if you know the influence that Ge'Mon has on his lil brother it was a guarantee he wasn't gonna stay committed no matter what the reason was.

Ge'Mon hates Miami, no way he would let his lil bro come here.

Much respect my man.

I knew he wasn't going to stick because for 1) most super early commitments rarely ever stick & we foolishly push kids to commit early when they haven't even made the rounds to take other visits, & 2) if you know the influence that Ge'Mon has on his lil brother it was a guarantee he wasn't gonna stay committed no matter what the reason was.

why does he hate miami?

Advertisement
Much respect my man.

Ge'Mon sounds like a lil b**** to me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
why does he hate miami?
9500954.jpg

Advertisement
Back