WR Ermon Lane update

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

The wide out has a great relationship with the entire UM coaching staff, but he is a little bit closer to Miami linebackers coach Michael Barrow.

“I talk to all of the coaches,” Lane said of his connection to the coaches. “All of them treat me the same. Coach Barrow, he is my cousin.”

The Homestead product has established relationships with some of Miami's coaches, including Micheal Barrow.

"Barrow is really my cousin and he's part of my family. He's not pushing me too hard, he just tells me what my family says, which is to be patient. I also talked to the new receivers coach, he's a cool and funny dude."

Just to reiterate to the two who said their werent related.

I wont put it out there like that... nor will I put his college recruitment status on here. Once again, his mothers is close to Burrow. Although he may have stated that they're cousins... they are truly not blood related. Believe me... I know more than you all would assume off a Quote on Quote... "He is my cousin."

Are we actually arguing whether or not Lane and Barrow are blood cousins or in-law cousins? Sheesh. They are cousins. Who cares if they are blood or non-blood?

Serious business this recruiting stuff.

i mean really.....the kid said out of his own mouth their related.....in that case their related.....still nothing change were still going to have to recruit the kid like a motha to get him...cousin or not.

Helps that we have a relative on staff...and a wr he played with that is due to break out.(Waters)

Advertisement
I've been trying to say this for a while that Barrow and Lane aren't related. Their is some sort of connection, but they aren't family.

What's the deal with the false family connections lately?

You ever refer to a close friend or aquantaintance as a cousing or brother or sister. I do it all the time.
Having somebody you just instantly click with so ya'll like family? So you start saying "yo this my cousin. Or this my brother." I know college kids and us military cats ain't the only ones who do this so I don't get the issue?

The key thing is that he's close to Barrow. They didn't just meet because of recruiting. Lane considers Barrow family and not the distant family you don't know or can't stand.
The relationship can only help us.

Advertisement
RT @Elite11: 2nd Rankings- 1 Allen 2 White 3 Blough 4 Park 5 Grier 6 Rubenzer 7 Heard 8 Wilkins 9 Kaaya 10 Barker 11 Watson #Elite11

Did anyone see Lane's TD last night in the first half? It sort of looked like he did of gator chop. I am not very optimistic we are going to get him - hopefully Barrow and staff can work some magic and get this guy to stay in South Florida.

Advertisement
One negative from The Opening was that Lane played on team alpha pro whose quarterback was Will Grier. Lane caught a TD in the championship game and seemed to click with Grier. Not a good look for the []_[] especially since Florida is in the running.

Matthew Thomas-esque?

1.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement

You ever refer to a close friend or aquantaintance as a cousing or brother or sister. I do it all the time.
Having somebody you just instantly click with so ya'll like family? So you start saying "yo this my cousin. Or this my brother." I know college kids and us military cats ain't the only ones who do this so I don't get the issue?

I refer to my girlfriend as my sister sometimes but I'm from Gainesville.

Sandman get him off the stage!

Don't know how many times I have to say it, but Rudolph is better than Lane.

Sooner or later y'all niggaz gon learn

Starting to doubt Cribby is actually in Gville..I'm here

Advertisement
Back