WR Ermon Lane update

D

deleted3746

From ITU:

-Lane says a college coach has visited almost everyday since spring ball started
-Is proud of his improvements
-Planning on visiting Alabama and USC this summer
-More than likely will visit Miami this summer
-Will be taking part in The Opening at Nike's HQ
-Didn't name his top schools, but goes into detail on which schools are showing him the most love
-Wants to play early and will be eyeballing all the depth charts at each school he is looking at
-Wants to improve upon his 30 rec 800 yds and 8 TDs from last season

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
27.gif

WHAT!?!?! Florida never had any swagger, they can't get someback back that they never had...

Advertisement
Florida is starting to get their swagger back? I thought for sure the last time we saw UF, they were getting stomped the **** out by Louisville in a BCS bowl. I mean if that's swagger, then Miami was swaggerish as **** all last season.

"If you grew up in Miami, and you weren't a 'Canes fan, yo mamma aint raised you right!".......Trick Daddy

Something is terribly wrong in the Barrow household if this kid isn't signed up by end of summer.

Yo if we get Lane and Cook we wont need a defense, imagine if we pulled Amari **** that would of been ridiculous with Stacey Coley OMG. Even with Coop Bama would have a hard time dealing with us especially with the great OL recruiting lately. Duke Yearby Lane Coley Cook, I wont even care whos fkin throwing the ball it wont matter. This class could potentially put us back where we are suppose to be. Just get a new D cor. and we are in great shape.

Advertisement
Yo if we get Lane and Cook we wont need a defense, imagine if we pulled Amari **** that would of been ridiculous with Stacey Coley OMG. Even with Coop Bama would have a hard time dealing with us especially with the great OL recruiting lately. Duke Yearby Lane Coley Cook, I wont even care whos fkin throwing the ball it wont matter. This class could potentially put us back where we are suppose to be. Just get a new D cor. and we are in great shape.

Agreed then you throw in Dobard, Griffin, Sandland, Waters and Elder into the mix and the amount of weapons can only be described as other worldly

If only our D was 40% of what our O is expected to be then we would really have something.

If depth chart is a big of factor here as he says, he should go to UF. That being said, he's good enough to compete for a spot in Miami and he would probably be better off here. Coley said the same thing about depth, but ultimately that couldn't have been an incredible factor because if there is one position we are stacked at it is WR.

Lane is a top tier player and we could sure use him, but if he wants PT handed to him he would be better served at UF who have no receivers.

Advertisement
If depth chart is a big of factor here as he says, he should go to UF. That being said, he's good enough to compete for a spot in Miami and he would probably be better off here. Coley said the same thing about depth, but ultimately that couldn't have been an incredible factor because if there is one position we are stacked at it is WR.

Lane is a top tier player and we could sure use him, but if he wants PT handed to him he would be better served at UF who have no receivers.

But no qbs and they've been getting top qbs and wrs but they always suck so he has to think about how nobody translates for them

Negged for bringing up Cooper.

IOU 1 more neg for typing "OMG"

Advertisement

Agreed then you throw in Dobard, Griffin, Sandland, Waters and Elder into the mix and the amount of weapons can only be described as other worldly
Tried thinking about it, fapped

Did anybody else find some things this kid said ridiculous such as UFag getting their swag back and USC being one of the best in the country

Advertisement
Back