WR Ermon Lane update

The wide out has a great relationship with the entire UM coaching staff, but he is a little bit closer to Miami linebackers coach Michael Barrow.

“I talk to all of the coaches,” Lane said of his connection to the coaches. “All of them treat me the same. Coach Barrow, he is my cousin.”

Advertisement
The Homestead product has established relationships with some of Miami's coaches, including Micheal Barrow.

"Barrow is really my cousin and he's part of my family. He's not pushing me too hard, he just tells me what my family says, which is to be patient. I also talked to the new receivers coach, he's a cool and funny dude."

The Homestead product has established relationships with some of Miami's coaches, including Micheal Barrow.

"Barrow is really my cousin and he's part of my family. He's not pushing me too hard, he just tells me what my family says, which is to be patient. I also talked to the new receivers coach, he's a cool and funny dude."

Family will win out in the end. . . . . . I hope/

Family will win out in the end. . . . . . I hope/

I hope so I don't want to see another Collins. I was ****ed about Thomas but it didn't sting like AC did. His mom taking the papers and all. I just don't want to feel that sting again.

Advertisement
"If you grew up in Miami, and you weren't a 'Canes fan, yo mamma aint raised you right!".......Trick Daddy

Something is terribly wrong in the Barrow household if this kid isn't signed up by end of summer.

Is Lane related to Barrow?

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

"If you grew up in Miami, and you weren't a 'Canes fan, yo mamma aint raised you right!".......Trick Daddy

Something is terribly wrong in the Barrow household if this kid isn't signed up by end of summer.

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

#Fact

The wide out has a great relationship with the entire UM coaching staff, but he is a little bit closer to Miami linebackers coach Michael Barrow.

“I talk to all of the coaches,” Lane said of his connection to the coaches. “All of them treat me the same. Coach Barrow, he is my cousin.”

Just to reiterate to the two who said their werent related.

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

I wont put it out there like that... nor will I put his college recruitment status on here. Once again, his mothers is close to Burrow. Although he may have stated that they're cousins... they are truly not blood related. Believe me... I know more than you all would assume off a Quote on Quote... "He is my cousin."

Ermon does have a good relationship with the staff at UM (Barrows) and also with some of the players (Herb and Rico)

Advertisement
Ermon does have a good relationship with the staff at UM (Barrows) and also with some of the players (Herb and Rico)

Kid has strong ties to the program, that should win out in the end.

Do people ever get tired of saying this??? "Kid grew up a fan". "He's always around campus". "His boys are on the team", "He's family with so and so". "Has strong ties to the U". "Its his dream school". "He's from our pipeline".

After the last few years. NONE of that matters. We havent been relevant for a decade. Fighting the likes of Bama, the SEC, UF and FSU for a kid who is a national blue chipper like this, and nothing here is remotely assured. This will be a dog fight til the end, and we will be lucky to land this kid.

Kid has strong ties to the program, that should win out in the end.

Do people ever get tired of saying this??? "Kid grew up a fan". "He's always around campus". "His boys are on the team", "He's family with so and so". "Has strong ties to the U". "Its his dream school". "He's from our pipeline".

After the last few years. NONE of that matters. We havent been relevant for a decade. Fighting the likes of Bama, the SEC, UF and FSU for a kid who is a national blue chipper like this, and nothing here is remotely assured. This will be a dog fight til the end, and we will be lucky to land this kid.

You couldnt have said it any better CANE4LIFE

Advertisement
I would think because lane has a real kinship with barrow, other teams will have to win by recruiting not bags. That gives us as good a chance as there is.

I would think because lane has a real kinship with barrow, other teams will have to win by recruiting not bags. That gives us as good a chance as there is.

If bags come into play Barrow will know and will try to stop it anyway he can. Now I can imagine it not working but at the same time it's a gamble that I doubt the family would take especially with a guy who knows all about it telling them no

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

I wont put it out there like that... nor will I put his college recruitment status on here. Once again, his mothers is close to Burrow. Although he may have stated that they're cousins... they are truly not blood related. Believe me... I know more than you all would assume off a Quote on Quote... "He is my cousin."

Even better. I rather a prospect call a UM coach a cousin who isn't technically one, than have a blood cousin UM coach he doesn't give a **** about.

Advertisement

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

Gotcha. Its a brotha from another motha situation.

Did anybody else find some things this kid said ridiculous such as UFag getting their swag back and USC being one of the best in the country

nope these 17 year olds just say anything he probably couldn't name more than 3 players on USC team this year or last year lol

Indeed he is.

No he is not lol

Are we actually arguing whether or not Lane and Barrow are blood cousins or in-law cousins? Sheesh. They are cousins. Who cares if they are blood or non-blood?

Serious business this recruiting stuff.

Did anybody else find some things this kid said ridiculous such as UFag getting their swag back and USC being one of the best in the country

nope these 17 year olds just say anything he probably couldn't name more than 3 players on USC team this year or last year lol

Yeah what was I thinking, recruits say stuff like that all the time

Advertisement
Back