WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with everyone here why is Gattis still here. The void at WR is simply inexcusable but I do understand why kids do not want to come to here. Our offense was beyond pathetic and who is takes responsibility for that? Why of course it's Mario so let that sink in. He hired this guy, has allowed him to stay, and no WR's want anything to do with UM. As much as Mario has done in recruiting this is a major failure on his part. We better hope the WR corp doesn't have many injuries next season.

There’s going to be more kids coming but at this point I’ve seen enough to know I’m not holding my breath. Tbh I’ve never seen anything like this , then again yes I have lol. Manny with Lb’s and Cb’s pre T Rob.

Coker with WR.

This is wha this is.

Parents, Players, and Opposing Coaches know this guy sucks at both jobs. How Miami got Joseph to come here is a minor miracle.

Advertisement
Maybe be our only shot at getting a receiver out of portal.

air bud football GIF

Advertisement
There’s going to be more kids coming but at this point I’ve seen enough to know I’m not holding my breath. Tbh I’ve never seen anything like this , then again yes I have lol. Manny with Lb’s and Cb’s pre T Rob.
SIAP, so Gattis is returning? I almost accepted it was a foregone conclusion he was leaving or being made to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back