WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Advertisement
Angry Joel Kinnaman GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Smh. We just keep gettin blindsided by stuff huh
There’s something that caught them off guard with him non football related but let’s be real , this is like the 30th outside wr to not come and a former player for Mario. At this poInt nobody cares, the proof is in the pudding . It’s year two and no wr wants any part of this place , portal or HS.

Remember last year I was saying there was a narrative about Mario and offense out there ? I think it’s safe to say it’s a tad more than a narrative now.

I agree UTK is where he’s trending but last I heard he had one more visit planned.

There’s something that caught them off guard with him non football related but let’s be real , this is like the 30th outside wr to not come and a former player for Mario. At this poInt nobody cares, the proof is in the pudding . It’s year two and no wr wants any part of this place , portal or HS.

Remember last year I was saying there was a narrative about Mario and offense out there ? I think it’s safe to say it’s a tad more than a narrative now.

I agree UTK is where he’s trending but last I heard he had one more visit planned.
Yeah you’ve definitely been saying that for a min about the narrative. Its
Wash, Rinse and repeat this point man smh

2dJ1.gif

Advertisement

Him keeping Gattis is golden keeping dnofrio. It’s a joke he is still here.

Advertisement
This **** is sick, we're literally wasting an entire portal window because we are stuck with Gattis. He hasn't convinced 1 player yet alone WR to sign with UM.
Portal window and recruiting class. Can’t afford this anymore. We will be a one dynamic team for the next few years. What is this going to do to QB recruiting is the better question.

Portal window and recruiting class. Can’t afford this anymore. We will be a one dynamic team for the next few years. What is this going to do to QB recruiting is the better question.
So far not good but we also have a mediocre QB coach to go with our OC so to be expected. G5 skill position coaches gets you 5-7.

Agreed.

I don’t believe that the reality is as bad as the perception but perception is King in recruiting.

Absolutely must hit on the next OC.

Put up some big numbers on O and more W's and the perception quickly changes.

Advertisement
At this point theyre just going to have to scout underrated low level guys. Seems like we offered to WR's who were above our "tier" and that has caused us to miss out a bit on the underrated guys who are locked up now.

They went for the 10's but now all the 7's are already taken. Hopefully we shift focus and prioritize game film and potential than the known commodities at this point.

Mario literally recruited this kid and brought him in… what could have possibly caught them off guard?

Grades/non transferable classes again?! Lulz

Advertisement
Back