WR Darrell Langham on his visit....

Advertisement
Gus ain't done **** stop lying savanna state ain't worth the check we payed em name some one else he did something against langham is a future star period

I'm not sure this is English, but I assume you're trying to say he didn't do anything against anyone except Savannah State. If so, he had 54 carries for 225 yards and 2 TDs against teams not named SSU. After Duke got hurt and he started to see more playing time, against VT, Duke, Pitt and Louisville, he had 37 carries for 153 yards and 2 TD.

What idiot would come on a board like this and start trashing Gus or any other player? That's pathetic. Put down your keyboard and get a life.

First time I saw him I thought he could have a better career than Ermon Lane when all said and done. His senior year was a little underwhelming (for my unfairly high expectations I think) but he's a beast in the making.

Advertisement
Im bashing him by stating facts and yea your right its not English its suck me oligy believe you me im no internet gangster but back on topic im glad langham is a beast and he's locked in jury's still out on gus like it or nut numb nuts

Is their really an argument about whether or not Gus sucks on a thread about a kid whos been on of the most rock solid commits in this class with KC and TD? Seriously why is this kid not getting respected in his own thread?

Is their really an argument about whether or not Gus sucks on a thread about a kid whos been on of the most rock solid commits in this class with KC and TD? Seriously why is this kid not getting respected in his own thread?

Because some people come here to bash, that's their agenda. So, what is the topic? It really matters not. Whatever is under discussion is sidestepped for the opportunity to bash: the coaches, the schemes, the U's academic standards (a strong selling point to the parents of many of our players), the administration, the stadium, etc. and it's the same sounding negative rant no matter how the thread started.

I think this kid is gonna be a red zone weapon we've needed for years. Welcome young man.

Because some people come here to bash, that's their agenda. So, what is the topic? It really matters not. Whatever is under discussion is sidestepped for the opportunity to bash: the coaches, the schemes, the U's academic standards (a strong selling point to the parents of many of our players), the administration, the stadium, etc. and it's the same sounding negative rant no matter how the thread started.

I think this kid is gonna be a red zone weapon we've needed for years. Welcome young man.

That shows how pathetic some on here and some UM fans in general are. This kid shows basically no interest in any other school except for 1 interview mentioning FSU which we never hear about again but we cant spend 1 day to show the kid love smfh this ******* fan base i tell you

Advertisement
Im bashing him by stating facts and yea your right its not English its suck me oligy believe you me im no internet gangster but back on topic im glad langham is a beast and he's locked in jury's still out on gus like it or nut numb nuts

I imagine that the jury is still out on Langham as well...considering he's still in freaking high school.

I like the kids talent, and think he has the chance to be very good, but acting like he's a sure thing is foolish.

Also, I'm not totally sure you know what the word "facts" means...

I was obviously stating to state facts that Gus is worthy of the number 7 and not against crap teams but my bad for hurting your feelings for my opinion that Darrel is goin to be a better player. Ill make sure I don't say the truth anymore since you guys are such higher archery's who's all knowing.

1. suck me oligy?
2. Jury is still out on a guy who averaged over 5 yards in college, but a kid who has only played in high school is a "beast"....ok
3. who says numb nuts in 2014?

Advertisement
I was obviously stating to state facts that Gus is worthy of the number 7 and not against crap teams but my bad for hurting your feelings for my opinion that Darrel is goin to be a better player. Ill make sure I don't say the truth anymore since you guys are such higher archery's who's all knowing.

Is this english? At least Archery is spelled right...sort of. Maybe meant hierarchy. lol. Anyways, we need some big targets to throw the ball to, hopefully this kid works out better than our last 4 "big" WRs.

Last edited:
Fact?

Gus Edwards freshman stats:

66 ATT 338 YDS 5.1 AVG 29 LNG 5 TD

A 5.1 AVG is really bad for a freshman...

Yes, give it to a more deserving Langham and then retire it before he even plays a down. Everything at the U is merit-based. Langnam will live in posteriority.

Advertisement
So did Al say he could be the next Mike Irvin, not Lance Leggett. Just saying. *** will use the Percy Harvin ish until his last breath

We've had some pretty good receivers since Irvin, you know. Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne will be joining him in Canton someday.

Gus ain't done **** stop lying savanna state ain't worth the check we payed em name some one else he did something against langham is a future star period

Scored our only TD in the bowl game vs L'ville....just sayin

mlw352, thank you for the enlightening comments. They were the first and the last I intend to see from you.
However, I don't want to discourage you from posting on football boards, there are many to choose from.

Advertisement
Back