WR Darrell Langham on his visit....

deerob305

Junior
PHP:
He says he reall enjoyed his visit especially chillin with Kaaya, Brady, and Gayot....Also coaches have big plans for him as a red zone target...

-DUoGa3a.jpeg
y

Advertisement
He deserves that number 7 over gus

Yeah? Gus has contributed at pretty decent level for a guy who got robbed of half of fall camp as a true freshman. Langham, while a very nice prospect, hasn't done jack ****. THAT type of attitude is what makes this a ridiculous fan base.

Gus ain't done **** stop lying savanna state ain't worth the check we payed em name some one else he did something against langham is a future star period

i'm not sure why anyone is remotely into the idea of edwards playing tailback. he was recruited to be a quad hill/lonnie pryor fullback because he doesn't have the skill + speed combination to be a starting d1 tailback. have him block and run a few flare routes, but don't make him a primary back.

Advertisement
So did Al say he could be the next Mike Irvin, not Lance Leggett. Just saying. *** will use the Percy Harvin ish until his last breath

Pretty sure Langham is goin to redshirt anyway so it probably won't matter what number he has until he starts playing....

Langham is my favorite recruit in this class I wish he played at a more pass happy school

Advertisement
so we only give numbers to players who deserve them? duke deon tracy stacy ect didnt deserve single digit numbers by that logic

Advertisement
Advertisement
how the **** did a thread about Langham enjoying his visit turn into a Gus Edwards-bashing thread? Yikes.

Glad to see us going after tall receivers this cycle. I think Langham will be a real threat for us in a year or two.

FWIW, I think Edwards is NOT a true fullback at all - if you watch him run, he's got decent moves and pretty good wheels for a guy his size. I think the Quad Hill comparison is pretty accurate (Hill wasn't a natural fullback either.) I can see Edwards being what Eduardo Clements was supposed to be - 3rd down/CoP back who can get you 4-6 yards a clip and sneak out of the backfield to catch a pass or two.

Advertisement
Back