WR Coach Candidates

SIAP, i would be shocked and concerned if he left San Fran but here is a video of our guy coaching up the 49ers receivers this past mini camp. Love the energy and emphasis on the details.

Good find. Hank seems to relate well to his WRs

Advertisement
You’re ******* drunk. Anymore retreads you want to add to these tires
No....
img_4_1660524189508.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually yes. He suffers from panic attacks. I wasn't going to put his business out there but since you brought it up...
The way I view Hartline recruiting’s style is by talking ball.

He doesn’t quite have the gift of gab, but you can see the passion and knowledge he possesses when talking about his craft, and recruits see it.

Then the proof is in the pudding as he maximized his own capabilities when he played.

Hank can take a similar approach with his own growth, and an already impressive coaching resume.

Advertisement
He's from Miami and played at Miami. If there is a job he'd go back to college for this is the one.
Agree, he simply might want to return to South Florida to live and be part of what Mario is doing at U of Miami. Really believe WR recruits would be drawn to him with his background, and especially now that UM has an OC who at least understands how critical the passing game is to putting points on the board. Would definitely be "Miami's version of Hartline".

Advertisement
I’m not sure what else you would be talking about re: challenging Hartline, our WR recruiting nemesis, in a thread about WR Coaching Candidates…
If there might be anyone to challenge Hartline for WR it could be Hank!! Has been in the NFL. Could be a great selling point for recruits and he coaches the position great

He's from Miami and played at Miami. If there is a job he'd go back to college for this is the one.
i had class with him. i know where he played and where hes from. hes never a guy who wnated to stay in college judging by his coaching career (he spent time at UTSA? before taking an analyst job with the niners to move up to become the WRC there). i repeat mario is not nick saban and we are not alabama in how we are viewed for coaches (pro and college). unless hank has no goals to become an OC In the NFL, this move would be career suicide for him. weve had one former assistant become an HC in the last 20 years (not including us promoting from within (randy, manny). thomas brown is the next closest well have

Advertisement
Back