WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
That makes sense. I’m looking at it through a football lens. All football reasons point to staying at SF.
But them Commiefornia taxes though!!..we could offer him a tad more, and then with Tax savings...he profits!...especially if his wife and Chirn are in Miami!!

Coley that's it nothing else
1676429939103.gif

Advertisement
I don't know if there has ever been a case where a position coach made as much as the coordinator, but UM should make Hartline a ridiculous offer. Have to at least take a shot. I think he would pay for himself immediately with the number of top WRs he'd reel in.

Advertisement
I'm not sure you've met Hartline before. He doesn't talk an insane game. He actually is not great socially... what he does do a great job of is talking about player development and bringing up over and over and over the WRs who have come through OSU and the fact "you'll be the next one" Zack Smith was a better recruiter as far as talking than Hartline
Has severe anxiety yeah?

Advertisement
Advertisement
But he interviewed last week. Why interview if you're not interested.
A lot of coaches use an interview today to get their name out there to benefit them for an interview tomorrow.

Say Hank goes for a Head coaching job or OC job, someone from the team, if they do their due diligence and have a connection to Alonzo will call Zo for an opinion on him. Zo can say well we had him in for an interview 2 years ago and loved him. That positive recommendation doesn’t happen if he doesn’t play the game and do interviews for jobs he doesn’t want. And you never know, could have taken it due to legit interest or to appease his wife

Advertisement
Back