WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
I think we need a WR coach that could challenge Hartline, and having someone with NFL experience could be helpful. Coley could coach RBs.

I still don't understand this concept of coaches "challenging" other coaches. We had a bit too much of that last year. No thanks.

He interviewed here

Recently.

But that never stops the "Scott Frost" kiddies...

1676414794975.jpeg

I know he’s a NC guy, but I disagree. Mack won’t be there much longer and Longo just left. It wouldn’t surprise me if more of their guys were up for grabs this year and next. He also overlapped with Dawson at WVU.
You could give him a 50% bump to the $650k range and he’d be situated in the greatest area in the country to recruit WRs. Plus he reunited with Dawson

Dooooooo IT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hankerson would be grade A IMO.

I don’t know how he fits in with the offense we appear to be running though, that’d be the only ?

- Played in NFL
- Coached in NFL and has the “I coached Deebo and Ayuk” to sell
- From SoFla and won as a prepster in HS

He checks a lot of boxes. Ultimately the best WR recruiting tool will be our points scored but if we do that, Hankerson would have it made recruiting for UM and we’d have no issues signing guys.

Hankerson would be grade A IMO.

I don’t know how he fits in with the offense we appear to be running though, that’d be the only ?

- Played in NFL
- Coached in NFL and has the “I coached Deebo and Ayuk” to sell
- From SoFla and won as a prepster in HS

He checks a lot of boxes. Ultimately the best WR recruiting tool will be our points scored but if we do that, Hankerson would have it made recruiting for UM and we’d have no issues signing guys.
There was a time when the former NFL player, UM national champion and HC at a local powerhouse was supposed to do something on the trail for us. That was until we found out Rumph aint got no patience for the bull**** involved in recruiting.

Hankerson's bonafides are one thing. What he's like as a personality is a whole other thing. Would he rather be spending time teaching guys the route tree or bull****ting with that Ohio State sycophant who runs that elite 7 on 7 program? We need the second personality far more than we need the first.

Advertisement
Back