WR Coach Candidates

I think Galloway is a long shot. But I think we also may have saved a few buck with the OC and DC hire, so we'll see. Galloway is getting paid pretty good as a WR coach at UNC.
 
I think Galloway is a long shot. But I think we also may have saved a few buck with the OC and DC hire, so we'll see. Galloway is getting paid pretty good as a WR coach at UNC.
Should have some extra money for assistants as Guidry and Dawson likely didn’t cost more than $900-1m
 
Last edited:
Also just read he was arrested while at UK and was demoted to Analyst
Some rumors that he had an altercation at Oregon and that's what lead to his dismissal - very untimely after 1 or 2 practices in spring if there wasn't a reason like that.

With Mario's track record and negative recruiting of the WR position it needs to be a grand slam no doubt hire.
 
Back
Top