WR Coach Candidates

Hope you’re right.
I mean would this be a discussion if hartline was coaching at UVA, Vanderbilt, or any other random *** college?

Hartline isn’t the boogeyman people make him out to be, Ryan day fields an elite offense. Innis said as much

Idk if we’ll get smith or not but it’ll depend on if we can prove that WR’s can flourish here, not on where Brian Hartline is coaching. We could not prove that last year, hopefully we can this year

Advertisement
When he was at UM there was footage of him on the practice field...I really liked his style and recruits always mentioned him.

I think he can do well and at least go 1-2 at Chaminade this year. I woulda maybe liked 1 of him and T.Harris to be an experienced P5 bigger name, splashy type. I mean I'd be lying if I say I thought Dawson/Harris/Beard was anywhere near my #1 choices on paper. But I think there's potential here with Beard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ohio St and Bama continue to have their way with SFL recruits and our best solution is Kevin Beard

We are getting assaulted and we don’t even have the ability to do anything about it
Our best solution is winning and having a productive offense that features WRs. And then gettin them drafted.

Recruiting is 100% important but osu got elite WRs before hartline and they will get him if he ever leaves.

Advertisement
This wierd dude HARTLINE got yall scared like he candy man or something its annoying as ****. You would think only at OSU is elite wr's.

We couldnt get Candle maybe Beard learned a thing a to and can bring some of the playbook.

Me personally I wanted another guy with playcalling abilities, but if any one oculd relate to s.fla wrs its Beard honestly.

When was the last time we landed a 5-star South Florida wideout? Mark Pope? What about before him? I mean if that’s all we can hang our hat on for over a decade, then we got issues. We can’t keep losing guys like Cooper and Jeudy, but it’s becoming a common occurrence because we don’t have a good reputation regarding the development of talent or being able to maximize production.
I wasn't talking about us I know we got our massive issues that we need to work out, we had the worst season in recent memory and still took Innis to the wire a 5 star receiver. Just need a better showing in the field for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
This wierd dude HARTLINE got yall scared like he candy man or something its annoying as ****. You would think only at OSU is elite wr's.

We couldnt get Candle maybe Beard learned a thing a to and can bring some of the playbook.

Me personally I wanted another guy with playcalling abilities, but if any one oculd relate to s.fla wrs its Beard honestly.
these goofies ****eat the LGBTnoles are you surprise?

1677642388759.gif

If he could recruit he wouldn’t have been stagnating at Toledo and wouldn’t gotten hired by a real program.
Cortez Hankton was at Vanderbilt and Dartmouth for 5 years before Georgia and LSU

Dell McGee was a high school coach and RB coach at Georgia Southern for years before Georgia

Lonnie Galloway was a Coach at Elon university for 7 years. He didn't get a P5 WR job for almost 15 years.

Sometimes that's just how it is. Coaches don't get the opportunities they deserve.

Advertisement
Back