WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Mario is really not even going to last to Year 4.

My God.
Of all the problems this program has, Stephen Field isn’t one of them, sorry. He just isn’t. Could his on field production be improved? Sure. But he’s likely going to flip Tayvion Galloway from LSU making it almost every single year he signs a TE that any OC should be able to do something with.

Of all the problems this program has, Stephen Field isn’t one of them, sorry. He just isn’t. Could his on field production be improved? Sure. But he’s likely going to flip Tayvion Galloway from LSU making it almost every single year he signs a TE that any OC should be able to do something with.

Would the Alabama Crimson Tide offer Stephen Field an on field coaching role?

If not, we shouldn’t either.

You want to be considered a big boy program, act like the big boy programs.

Mario is really not even going to last to Year 4.

My God.
8A63E041-ECFD-4C92-8215-AFF14D029F06.gif

Advertisement

Tommy Rees and Kevin Steele I suppose we should definitely want too.

Homerism aside, I take both our OC/DC over those two at Bama.

Bama hired University of Charlottes TE coach to coach their TEs. Maybe shut the **** up or do research before you run the **** massager you call a mouth.

Advertisement
Don't mind that fool he drunk or high on pcp, but you right and Fields has that TE room loaded from top to bottom

I get it but if you look at Bama’s staff there is always a guy or two also who wouldn’t have been a top 200 choice for people at UM.

If Mario hired Joe Cox before he went to Bama everyone would have flipped out

Advertisement
Advertisement

Long time listener...

Question... what's the name of the Alabama TE coach Fields destroyed on the trail when he flipped Skinner from them and beat them for Williams?

I'll hang up and listen to your derailing trolling mental gymnastics, thanks.

I was hoping we'd upgrade at every position, but if Mario thinks that Fields is the guy, let's roll.

Advertisement
Back