WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we can call up Todd Downing too. Titans just fired him BUT, he was good enough for the NFL for several years so we should be all over that!
might wanna keep him and the DC separated on the flights back from away games but im down. i'll make the call to Mario.

Thank you. I wasn’t even going to waste my breath, so so so tired of seeing that lol.

Let’s just go after Matt Canada then, he is an NFL OC. So according to several on CIS, that means we should want him here.
That’s fair… but alot folks didn’t think Dorsey was qualified enough to call plays here either.

And I can agree that being good in one doesn’t mean being good in the other. Different game and different dynamics.

Point taken

Advertisement
That’s fair… but alot folks didn’t think Dorsey was qualified enough to call plays here either.

And I can agree that being good in one doesn’t mean being good in the other. Different game and different dynamics.

Point taken

For me, Dorsey was just an unknown. We know Tee Martin is a trash play caller. He had tons of talent at SC and failed. There’s a reason he hasn’t called plays since.

Yeah. It’s weird in a league where Norv Turner and Brian Schottenheimer and Romeo Crennel keep getting hired, people think that league knows something that college football fans should care about.
Romeo Crennel is good tho, theres no question.

Just not as a HC.

Advertisement
Love me some Cooter

Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back